• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BBC: US says Moscow "will be defeated"

Moscow "will be defeated" . , do you agree ?

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Not much hope for Moscow I'm afraid against NATO and there much more sophisticated precision guided weapons and heavy artillery. Proud to call Germany an ally of the LO!!

and I love how putins voice over is so maniacal...
still

BBC: US says Moscow "will be defeated"​

do you agree ?

Not much hope for Moscow I'm afraid against NATO and there much more sophisticated precision guided weapons and heavy artillery. Proud to call Germany an ally of the LO!!

and I love how putins voice over is so maniacal...
still

BBC: US says Moscow "will be defeated"​

do you agree ?

Russia will lose...it's just a matter of time and how bloody Putin wants to make the war

The Ukraine will never accept peace on Putin's terms...it will just become an attritional slog, until Putin (or his replacement), withdraws.

Defeated...and humiliated!
I AGREE !

Russia will lose...it's just a matter of time and how bloody Putin wants to make the war

The Ukraine will never accept peace on Putin's terms...it will just become an attritional slog, until Putin (or his replacement), withdraws.

Putin has nothing left but his Cold War nukes (and he might use them). His army can't do squat and his navy isn't any better. And all his air force can do is bomb apartment buildings and hospitals.

Putin has nothing left but his Cold War nukes (and he might use them). His army can't do squat and his navy isn't any better. And all his air force can do is bomb apartment buildings and hospitals.

His artillery can destroy a lot of buildings and kill a lot of people.

Putin on panic he knows moscow military's are failed end is soon he lost everything from each corner frustration on high level

It's certainly going to be a long, long time until Russia tries any more aggressive moves after this disaster.
They need to completely rebuild their armed forces and emphasise training and logistics and not just flashy but mostly useless super weapons.
They also need to let go of the carrier they have as it's a massive money trap and is outdated garbage.

It's certainly going to be a long, long time until Russia tries any more aggressive moves after this disaster.
They need to completely rebuild their armed forces and emphasise training and logistics and not just flashy but mostly useless super weapons.
They also need to let go of the carrier they have as it's a massive money trap and is outdated garbage.

Not on this scale, but don't rule out smaller scale military actions

Worse case scenario: Russia takes all of the disputed area in Eastern Ukraine and a coastal strip to Moldova (including Odessa).

After a year or so rebuilding, it might try and take Transnistria, where the local, Russian speaking population would view a Russian army more favorably:

Back
Top Bottom