• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BBC reporting on Iran US relations and Syria US relations

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Rouhani says in quotes that Iran would never develop nuclear weapons.

Rhouhani is known as a moderate, normal leader for Iran.

Clips were shown with the grip on women being loosened.

He says he has full authority to negotiate a nuclear deal as he comes to New York. Can he be trusted?

It takes a year to dispose of Syria's chemicals.

And why is Assad willing to let go of his chemicals now, though he first said he didn't have any, and now says he didn't do it?

Has Obama been successful with no war?

Will the President look good at the upcoming UN gathering in New York?

Last edited:
The Grand Poobah has always claimed that the Iranian regime will never develop nuclear weapons. Perhaps you haven't been paying attention.

Assad must fall, but preferably after the Russians get the list of locations.

This is a new guy in Iran after that last lunatic.
Now I always said that the Grand Poobah of the GOP has been Rush for this Millenium.
Flintstone on all the meds.
The Grand Poobah has always claimed that the Iranian regime will never develop nuclear weapons. Perhaps you haven't been paying attention.

Assad must fall, but preferably after the Russians get the list of locations.

Now I always said that the Grand Poobah of the GOP has been Rush for this Millenium.
Flintstone on all the meds.

He was funny on the oxys, sucked since he got off 'em. He's an entertainer, not a politician.

I'm trying to listen to you guys about him, but I first heard him in 1982 and knew he would be trouble. His sole stated goal at the time and forward was to get rid of Moderates, centrists, independents, divide into right and left. He succeeded. His toxicity level puts him high in my top 5 PMA.
He was funny on the oxys, sucked since he got off 'em. He's an entertainer, not a politician.

I'm trying to listen to you guys about him, but I first heard him in 1982 and knew he would be trouble. His sole stated goal at the time and forward was to get rid of Moderates, centrists, indeoendents. He succeeded. His toxicity level puts him high in my top 5 PMA.

He's created as many moderates, centrists and independents as he got rid of. There are more of those today than ever, especially independents.

But those on the extreme 30% or so are more rabies-like.
As for more of the indies, etc, I believe that is closer to absolving one from being called a Dem or Repub, take away past votes.
He's created as many moderates, centrists and independents as he got rid of. There are more of those today than ever, especially independents.

But those on the extreme 30% or so are more rabies-like.
As for more of the indies, etc, I believe that is closer to absolving one from being called a Dem or Repub, take away past votes.

Both sides have nutbags.

As for Rouhani, I'm encouraged.
The World stage means a lot to these guys from Iran, Syria, Russia.
I see Assad had access to FOX.
And Fox threw softballs compared to you know what.
Both sides have nutbags.

As for Rouhani, I'm encouraged.

I don't see why. The claim has always been the same, both in regard to nukes and in regard to the president's supposed power.

I can't prove they'll keep their word. Just intuition. The British in me.
The GOP can't prove Putin is the dos Aquis man and will keep Assad's word
In all due respect, we're no shining example for keeping our word with secret felony thingies.
I don't see why. The claim has always been the same, both in regard to nukes and in regard to the president's supposed power.

Back
Top Bottom