• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BBC . Putin high-fives Saudi Crown Prince at G20

That's the "bending Trump over backwards" gang.

They are free to assassinate people, rig elections, etc., and Trump will defend them on the world stage. Now, as paradoxical as it sounds, Trump may indeed be admitted into the "Bends Trump over Backwards" club too. He is his own worst enemy it seems.

They are free to assassinate people, rig elections, etc., and Trump will defend them on the world stage. Now, as paradoxical as it sounds, Trump may indeed be admitted into the "Bends Trump over Backwards" club too. He is his own worst enemy it seems.

frankly, Trump´s support of putler´s cooperative ozero is quite limited, trump is not a czar and USA is not a bamboostan like Muscovy

Well, you are talking about a man who:

- championed the "birther" nonsense to de-legitimize an American Presidential election in 2008...

- declared our democratic institution a swamp and full of corruption...

- tried to de-legitmize his own victory election in 2016 by declaring that millions of illegals voted...

- dismisses all media that criticizes him as "fake news" and that the free press is the "enemy of the people..."

- spoke fondly of Putin and declared a special bond with Kim Jung-un.

So, when it comes to autocrats around the world, how better to legitimize your governance than to point out the behavior of the U.S. President.

What we are seeing is the first baby steps toward the future of worldwide capitalist fascism.

So, when it comes to autocrats around the world, how better to legitimize your governance than to point out the behavior of the U.S. President.
OK, as JustHanging points out, they could still take him in as a "trainee" autocrat, but he'll be the jester/kicking boy of the group and never really taken seriously, he'll never be a made-man.

russia-saudi-arabia-agree-to-boost-cooperation-in-oil-gas-sector.jpg

Trumps two favorite BFF assassins. Boy, if only he could get rid of Jim Acosta like his pals would.

That's them laughing about Trump. I'd say they had Trump by the balls, but I think they've neutered him.

THE worst evil laughing that i have seen in politic ever ...

barbaric asia.... question, does USA (Trump) want to be part of this thug - gang ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-46405802/putin-and-saudi-crown-prince-high-five

I just threw up in my mouth a little. These are two of Trump's BFFs.

I'll bet Jim Acosta is glad he's American right now. You know what those two would do to him? Actually, since Trump is a piece of **** like they are, I still wouldn't be surprised if he ends up like....oh never mind. You get the picture.

Is Trump going to be shaking his large ass again with the Prince doing a sword dance later?

I just threw up in my mouth a little. These are two of Trump's BFFs.

I'll bet Jim Acosta is glad he's American right now. You know what those two would do to him? Actually, since Trump is a piece of **** like they are, I still wouldn't be surprised if he ends up like....oh never mind. You get the picture.

Is Trump going to be shaking his large ass again with the Prince doing a sword dance later?

,look what botox did to putler face , he looks like an old whore

df06ee83-4bc7-416f-966e-92a660cf39e5.png

Why wouldn't they high five? They now realize they can seize lands, kill enemies and TRump will defend it. I expect it won't be long before Putin moves on the rest of the Ukraine and MBS suckers TRump into boots on the ground in Yemen. Trump will probably drop sanctions in response to Putin's bad acts, the excuse will be "well they didn't work, so why bother?"

If something doesn't stop him, if he makes it all the way to 2020, I thing the damage by then could well be irreperable.

His supporters see him as tough, he's a baby who watches Fox news and has tweet tantrums. He's pathetic, not even an adult man, never was, just a pathetic self serving baby.

116-215112-video-handshake-mohammed-bin-salman-putin-g-2-2.jpeg

'And then they said there would be consequences...'

Back
Top Bottom