• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Battlefield 4 (and Call of Duty: Ghosts)

I think you might be right. If COD doesn't let you drop an enemy tank into a subway it has no way to compete with BF4.

The genre is too played out.

Jesus H. Christ, gimme a quality World War ONE shooter! Gimme a Civil War shooter! Gimme a Korean War shooter! They don't have to be Napoleonic "walk up and get shot" games. There were plenty of guerrilla missions going on in all those wars, to make any of those exciting. Hell, a good chunk of WWI didn't even involve trenches.

The thing I hated the most about MW3 (yes, I returned it for store credit 2 days after I got it) was that it was exactly like MW2 except for slight modifications in story. Hell, MW2 was just like MW1.

I personally think Battlefield 4 will finally KO the dreaded COD franchise. Anyone seen the multiplayer footage?

I've been with the BF series since 1942, and play BF3 at least twice a week. I am stoked for Bf4..

Tim-

Personally I can't wait for Call of Battle 15, it's going to build so much upon DutyField 11.

Back
Top Bottom