• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Battlefield 1

Van Basten

Black Is Smart
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Discover classic Battlefield gameplay with epic multiplayer and an adventure-filled campaign. Experience the Dawn of All-Out War, Only in Battlefield 1.

Battlefield 1 will be available from Oct 21st, 2016 on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

I get to be Lawrence of ****ing Arabia.....sort of.

Infinite War-what? :lamo

Anyway, thoughts?

Does anyone in the games industry know how numbers work anymore?

Does anyone in the games industry know how numbers work anymore?

Referring to it as Call of Duty 37 didn't market test as well

That trailer made my pants fit funny. I've been waiting so long for a good WWI game.

Just one thing though....MODERN MUSIC DOES NOT BELONG IN A WWI GAME, YOU IDIOTS AT EA!!!! Seriously, I don't need some Daft Punk ripoff blaring in my ears whilst I'm charging up the side of a trench.

That trailer made my pants fit funny. I've been waiting so long for a good WWI game.

Just one thing though....MODERN MUSIC DOES NOT BELONG IN A WWI GAME, YOU IDIOTS AT EA!!!! Seriously, I don't need some Daft Punk ripoff blaring in my ears whilst I'm charging up the side of a trench.

...you want turn-of-the-century music in a warfighting game?

This game......
Verdun - WW1 multiplayer FPS Game

Yes, I want to hear Edith Pilaf singing "non je ne regrette rein " while I rush into German trenches with my Lebel Model 1886 French rifle

Yes. Absolutely. Just like when I play Hearts of Iron...I wanna hear the Flight of the Valkyries. If I wanna hear Nu-Metal "bro" music, I'll play Call of Duty.

I've looked at that. Are people still playing it? I know how fickle gamers can be, and how they can abandon games that are older than a year or so. Especially those relying on online servers.

Yes. Absolutely. Just like when I play Hearts of Iron...I wanna hear the Flight of the Valkyries. If I wanna hear Nu-Metal "bro" music, I'll play Call of Duty.

I've looked at that. Are people still playing it? I know how fickle gamers can be, and how they can abandon games that are older than a year or so. Especially those relying on online servers.

Realistic WW1 gameplay with heavy emphasis on realistic

Not for the FPS enthusiasts who are used to running through maps getting multiple kills.

Its heavy strategy and being pinned in a trench for the entire round.

If you are going to make a First World War game...you shouldn't be cramming in Second World War weapons. This game is NOT going to be a world war 1 shooter. Sad too. Could have made some amazing combat that focused LESS on the shooter aspect and brought us some more intuitive hand to hand combat at point blank ranges with brass knuckles to knives and shovels and shotguns and sawn off rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom