• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baton Rouge Shooter Railed Against 'Crackers' On YOUTUBE...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member,

A Youtube account operated by Gavin Eugene Long and discovered by The Daily Caller reveals key insight into what might have motivated the 29-year-old black man who killed three Baton Rouge police officers Sunday morning.

Baton Rouge Cop Killer Gavin Long Was Nation Of Islam | The Daily Caller

Just another racist piece of trash! What a shame he wasn't removed, before killing innocent people.

Yet, black officers were shot and killed by this guy as well as whites. I do wish, however, that we had the ability to predict threats and prevent events like this from occurring... but, as long as we want to live in a society where our freedom and liberty are protected, we have to accept that bad people will do bad things.

didnt a witness say this was shootout between gangs and the police only got shot because they showed up and got involved?

didnt a witness say this was shootout between gangs and the police only got shot because they showed up and got involved?

I think that's changing now as more facts are uncovered. Or, so I've heard, but I'm not sure. I thought the exact same as you until I heard different today, but I'm still not convinced completely.

Nah. Brad Pitt.
He would have been good, but, from 2002 -

Minority_Report_Poster.jpg

I think that's changing now as more facts are uncovered. Or, so I've heard, but I'm not sure. I thought the exact same as you until I heard different today, but I'm still not convinced completely.

Police today are saying it was most definitely an intentional ambush and they are also saying it appears to be the work of one man only.

Back
Top Bottom