• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baton Rouge Police Shot

BLM terrorists strike again.

So glad you never rush to judgement.

MLK got all the blame for violence too. It's just the way people react, they focus on the outliers instead of the norm.

But I do understand it. I'm just as outraged as they are. Just ****ing sick of this violence.

It's just a random guy who only shot cops and no one else? There's no way it could have had anything to do with BLM terrorists?

It's just a random guy who only shot cops and no one else? There's no way it could have had anything to do with BLM terrorists?

Motivated by similar outrage, perhaps, but not actually representing the movement.

MLK got all the blame for violence too. It's just the way people react, they focus on the outliers instead of the norm.

But I do understand it. I'm just as outraged as they are. Just ****ing sick of this violence.

Did MLK ever say, "we want dead cops"?

Motivated by similar outrage, perhaps, but not actually representing the movement.

Motivated by the movement, at the very least.

I didn't say there was no way. I said you rushed to judgement. You have zero facts.

Time to militarize the police and open fire on BLM.

Alton Sterling was recently shot multiple times and killed by Baton Rouge police while being held down on the ground. The police say he was reaching for a gun that was in his pants. I don't know how dumb you'd have to be to try to get gun out of your pants after the police have you pinned to the ground. Suffice to say that many people don't believe Sterling's shooting was justified. There have been many credible threats against the police since Sterling was killed.

Nevertheless, it goes without saying that this sort of response, shooting cops, will just make things a lot worse for everyone.

Last edited:

Well you know how people are these days, they want everything easy. It's a simple formula really, if its cops getting shot, then its BLM. If its anything else, then its ISIS.

They cjhanted that at their rallies?

You think cop killers would have been cuddly Care Bears if not for the chant?

Did MLK ever say, "we want dead cops"?

A lot of what MLK believed in and tried to instill in the black community has been forgotten by some members of that same black community. He never would have supported this. And where's the sensible voice in this modern age that people listen to?

The heat of Summer is a bad time, when the mob is in the streets.

Rain would be good. ;)

It's rained the past couple of days in the Baton Rouge area. It's been a wet summer.

A lot of what MLK believed in and tried to instill in the black community has been forgotten by some members of that same black community. He never would have supported this. And where's the sensible voice in this modern age that people listen to?

Right here. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Erod
Time to militarize the police and open fire on BLM.

Back
Top Bottom