• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baton Rouge Police Shot

Are you sure that isn't what you think, apdst....after all, you thought of it and brought it up first? Conservatives always seem to pull the race card first....especially when they're trying to hide their own racism or losing a debate. I suspect that's why you do it, apdst.

I have never seen a conservative play the race card at all, much less bring it up first.

If you vote for republicans...then yes...you are constantly seeking to lower the standards for blacks....and that's why the majority of blacks don't vote for republicans.

I am calling your bluff on that one. How specifically are republicans attempting to lower standards for blacks?

Yes, it is what were talking about. Even so, if Democratic policies are responsible for impoverishing cities...then Republican policies are responsible for impoverishing entire states.

How so?

Donald Trump refused to disavow the KKK and their endorsement of him. So this makes him a White Supremacist and partly guilty for lynchings of the last century then, right?

Not a Trump supporter, however that is an outright lie. he clarified the statement that came from and in fact disavowed the KKK.

LOL! You just repeated one of the many lies about Trump.

He has disavowed the KKK and has never supported them in any way.

People don't realize that when they lie about Trump they just give him more credibility and sympathy.

Think about it. There's plenty to criticize honestly......no need to lie.
Well, there are evidently enough Trump apologists out there feeding at the trough as is evidenced by your post.

Not a Trump supporter, however that is an outright lie. he clarified the statement that came from and in fact disavowed the KKK.

He "clarifies" EVERY mis-statement he makes. And he makes a hell of a lot of them. Makes one wonder, is he really this ignorant? How many times has he had to go back and explain what he "really" meant by his idiotic, knee-jerk remarks.

Damage control will be a 24-hour effort if he takes office. Maybe that's what he means by "job creation".....he will have to hire a virtual army of damage control and PR experts.

On the bright side....SNL, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, and Colbert would have plenty of material for the next four years!

When you quote me the way you did, it does seem long winded. However I was replying to 5 different people hence 5 paragraphs. Disingenuous of you.

I blame the authorities for not telling people who complain about open carry that it is in fact legal to do so. It doesn't warrant direct police intervention.
You could say that having a mask on while carrying a rifle is suspicious. But even a masked open carry is not illegal. It doesn't merit direct police intervention but it certainly warrants observation
Police do not have the authority to demand your ID anytime they feel like it.
Police not have the authority to detain people without probable cause.
Police don't have the authority to inspect your weapon just because you choose to open carry. Although some localities do have laws regarding such things.

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing by simply posting "The police suck and if they get killed they probably deserved it."

Well, there are evidently enough Trump apologists out there feeding at the trough as is evidenced by your post.

LOL! That doesn't even make sense.

:lamo

He "clarifies" EVERY mis-statement he makes. And he makes a hell of a lot of them. Makes one wonder, is he really this ignorant?

Did it ever occur to you that he's having fun watching people like you go ballistic while his popularity grows?

Makes us wonder......are such people really this ignorant?

:mrgreen:

He "clarifies" EVERY mis-statement he makes. And he makes a hell of a lot of them. Makes one wonder, is he really this ignorant? How many times has he had to go back and explain what he "really" meant by his idiotic, knee-jerk remarks.

Damage control will be a 24-hour effort if he takes office. Maybe that's what he means by "job creation".....he will have to hire a virtual army of damage control and PR experts.

On the bright side....SNL, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, and Colbert would have plenty of material for the next four years!

Give it a rest. Hillary has walked back as many if not more statements. Trump is a political novice. He's going to make a gaffe or two just like the career politicians do.

Give it a rest. Hillary has walked back as many if not more statements. Trump is a political novice. He's going to make a gaffe or two just like the career politicians do.

This thread is about murdered Baton Rouge police officers. Race relations are worse now than they were before Brown vs. Board of Education (1954). Blame for that must be placed at the feet of the democrat party and Barack Obama. Interestingly enough, one of the really fat hogs that has been slopping at the democrat trough for many years is Hillary Clinton. No where in the last last 50 years has Donald Trump fanned the fires of racial tension. He has a track record of diverse racial and ethnic hiring available for scrutiny in the public domain.

Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch and Barack Obama hate the Police. Not one of them would ever owned up to Brian Terry's death during Operation Fast and Furious. They can not be trusted. Either directly or indirectly, they are responsible for the deaths of the officers in Baton Rouge and Dallas and God knows where else. Either directly or indirectly, they, and others like them, have fostered and engendered a climate of hate of authority in black communities. In fact they have promoted chaos and anarchy, much like the communists that they are.

If a person tries to blame racial dysfunction on Donald Trump, they are being dishonest.

I'm not defending Hillary at all....unlike you, who would apparently defend Trump's actions and statements no matter what. I trust neither of them and would be absolutely elated if both voluntarily dropped out of the race.

ALL OF THEM, since none of them arrested, terminated, suspended, or even reported the other cops who did break the law.

Any evidence that they knew of cops that broke the law?

This ought to be good...

I'm not defending Hillary at all....unlike you, who would apparently defend Trump's actions and statements no matter what. I trust neither of them and would be absolutely elated if both voluntarily dropped out of the race.

No...I am not even a Trump supporter. I am not voting for either of the two poor choices we have this election and no, I would not defend trump no matter what. However I will point out nonsense when I see it. And If I find a thread about the Trump campaigns reactions to Ted Cruz's RNC speech last night, I will be doing some Trump bashing myself.....even though Hillary is far worse.

Back
Top Bottom