• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baton Rouge Police Shot

Reports that the shooter is killed.

3 police officers killed, 4 more injured, at least one of them critically.

Was the evil gun destroyed? That is the real problem, we are so often old, otherwise it may cause another person to kill police with it. ;)

Let's see, the fact is, police officer only were shot. Let's do the math...

I don't care about the 'math' (guesses).

I care ONLY about the facts/proof.

And that it is innocent until proven guilty...not the other way around.

Last edited:
Rain doesn't really cool things off in South Louisiana. Not this time of year, anyway.

I remember that it was sometimes rather worse after a summer rain in DC.

Innocent until proven guilty...including BLM.

Just like when Confederate symbolism had to be taken down after the Charleston church house shooting, right?

I remember that it was sometimes rather worse after a summer rain in DC.

When I was at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, I recall the summer climate being hot, sticky and nasty just like Louisiana.

MLK got all the blame for violence too. It's just the way people react, they focus on the outliers instead of the norm.

But I do understand it. I'm just as outraged as they are. Just ****ing sick of this violence.

MLK preached peace, BLM chants "What do we want!? Dead cops! When do we want 'em? NOW!" "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!" Gimme a break already. :roll:

Was the evil gun destroyed? That is the real problem, we are so often old, otherwise it may cause another person to kill police with it. ;)

The gun jumped up, grabbed a human and shot seven cops.

If some cops were saying, "we wanna kill black people", I bet you wouldn't be separating the goats from the sheep.

Good point, we must wait until they personally act on that threat to know that they were serious. ;)

Those simply calling for a Jihad (death to infidels) or passing out literature with such a message are "moderate" only those that eventually act on that message are "radicals". ;)

If you have ever been to the south, the humidity after a rain shower is often brutal.

It's bad. You can walk out of an air conditioned building and your glasses if you are wearing them immediately fog up.

Good point, we must wait until they personally act on that threat to know that they were serious. ;)

Calling for a Jihad (death to infidels) or passing out literature with such a message are "moderate" only those that eventually act on that message are "radicals". ;)

Unfortunately, the gun was probably black. It probably should have grabbed a white human.

Just like when Confederate symbolism had to be taken down after the Charleston church house shooting, right?

What are you blathering about?

I could care less about what anyone wants to do with any flag they own. And I am for free speech at all times...even if it offends others. I hate PC.

:roll:

Last edited:
What are you blathering about?

I could care less about what anyone wants to do with any flag they own. And I am for free speech at all times.

:roll:

You are just full of guessing/assuming today.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.

If some cops were saying, "we wanna kill black people", I bet you wouldn't be separating the goats from the sheep.

If the police officers said this it would be wrong. They are paid to protect and serve the public, not a section of the public. A private citizen has more latitude in this area, but I would personally be against anyone advocating the killing of police officers.

If the police officers said this it would be wrong. They are paid to protect and serve the public, not a section of the public. A private citizen has more latitude in this area, but I would personally be against anyone advocating the killing of police officers.

Civilians don't have the right to call for violence. In fact, inciting violence is a crime.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.

And what hypocrisy have I shown in this matter Einstein?

Your thoughts on this are obvious...you have a hate/fear on for BLM and it is clouding your judgement.

Last edited:
Why no information on the suspects? The cops report the threat's been contained. What's the deal.

Because the shooter is either black, or Muslim.

The local news just interviewed a man that was on the scene before police arrived and he said that there were at least two men shooting at each other, one was on the ground not moving, and that it looks as though this was not an ambush of cops but rather cops responding to an active shooting between civilians.

I have no idea if the guy they interviewed was on the level or had it wrong. Just passing on info I heard from the live broadcast.

They just confirmed that a third officer has died. 7 LEOs shot - of those, 3 dead. Tragic.

Report from Police that one suspect is dead, and two suspects are still at large.

Last edited:
And what hypocrisy have I shown in this matter Einstein?

Your thoughts on this are obvious...you have a hate/fear on for BLM and it is clouding your judgement.

Not maybe...100% for certain.

Yes, I do have a hatred for BLM. My hatred and distrust became even more justified this morning.

Do you hate the kkk? There isn't a dime's worth of difference between the kkk and BLM.

Who the hell in this world right now would sign up to be a law officer?

I have a number of cop friends, and all are close to retirement. Not one is considering extending to get a higher pension.

It is open market on LE right now, and I will be surprised if in year or two a few cities have enough cops for patrol

This in insane....

The local news just interviewed a man that was on the scene before police arrived and he said that there were at least two men shooting at each other, one was on the ground not moving, and that it looks as though this was not an ambush of cops but rather cops responding to an active shooting between civilians.

I have no idea if the guy they interviewed was on the level or had it wrong. Just passing on info I heard from the live broadcast.

They just confirmed that a third officer has died. 7 LEOs shot - of those, 3 dead. Tragic.

Oh my God. I just woke up, and I find out about all this mess. RIP to the officers that lost their lives.

1 suspect dead...two at large.

2 hospitals on lockdown.

Yes, I do have a hatred for BLM. My hatred and distrust became even more justified this morning.

Do you hate the kkk? There isn't a dime's worth of difference between the kkk and BLM.

I hate the KKK organization...not the people in it (I hate no one). They are stupid and/or sick...they are to be pitied, not hated.

I think you actually hate many people in BLM.

And there is a WORLD of difference between BLM and the KKK.

A GIGANTIC difference.

The fact that you do not see that speaks volumes about your attitude.

Back
Top Bottom