• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Batman and Superman to team up in new film

Infinite Chaos

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Superman and Batman are to appear in the same film for the first time, it has been revealed, to the delight of many fans of the popular characters.

--snip--

The enduring popularity of Superman and Batman has seen the latest films featuring the two characters earn revenues of more than $1bn (£655m) between them.Link

Sometimes things should just be left as they are.

There were a ton of posts on Reddit about this and about how "I am legend" predicted it (there was apparently a poster in I am Legend just like the one for this new movie).

And i was like: Man of steel sucks... so no thank you.

DC has to do something to keep up with Marvel. Avengers 2, Thor 2, and Captain America 2 I know are coming up in the future.

Back
Top Bottom