• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Basement

TobyOne

I am the pretty one.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I have over 250 posts but I can't reply to posts in the dungeon (maybe thats not a bad thing). Do I have to request access?

I have over 250 posts but I can't reply to posts in the dungeon (maybe thats not a bad thing). Do I have to request access?

:attn1:

Consider yourself lucky.

You don't want to go down there.

You'll thank me. :lol:

You should be able to reply to posts - there is both a "Post Quick Reply" and a "Reply With Quote" tab.

Check with a moderator by using the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of the page. They're very helpful.

Greetings, Tobyone. :2wave:

:attn1:

Consider yourself lucky.

You don't want to go down there.

You'll thank me. :lol:

Probably not but if someone is going to quote me in a post there you would think I should be able to respond to it even without 250 posts.

You should be able to reply to posts - there is both a "Post Quick Reply" and a "Reply With Quote" tab.

Check with a moderator by using the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of the page. They're very helpful.

Greetings, Tobyone. :2wave:

Don't have the "Post Quick Reply" at all and when I click on "Replay with Quote" a page comes up that says I don't have permission yada yada yada. I reported the post - not to complain - just to ask about access and got no answer. Maybe they'll see this.

Probably not but if someone is going to quote me in a post there you would think I should be able to respond to it even without 250 posts.

Don't have the "Post Quick Reply" at all and when I click on "Replay with Quote" a page comes up that says I don't have permission yada yada yada. I reported the post - not to complain - just to ask about access and got no answer. Maybe they'll see this.

They'll answer. Sometimes it takes them a little time if they're swamped with calls. :yes:

Go to your User Control Panel then click on 'Public Usergroups' on the left under 'My Account'.
At the bottom you should be able to join the group called 'The Basement' although you should have automatically joined after 250 posts. Perhaps the mods changed the post limit again?
BTW there's also another group called the 'The Wanderers' which is for the Tavern.
Another tip, it's discouraged to mention the "the place that shall not be mentioned" upstairs so just a piece of friendly advice.

You have to have 50 posts and be here for 30 days then you will automatically be added to the Basement group.

Success. Thanks.

Go to your User Control Panel then click on 'Public Usergroups' on the left under 'My Account'.
At the bottom you should be able to join the group called 'The Basement' although you should have automatically joined after 250 posts. Perhaps the mods changed the post limit again?
BTW there's also another group called the 'The Wanderers' which is for the Tavern.
Another tip, it's discouraged to mention the "the place that shall not be mentioned" upstairs so just a piece of friendly advice.

Back
Top Bottom