• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Basement thread titles - no longer available in preview

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Thread titles no longer available for the basement on the main forum page.

Now instead of a shortened version of the thread title , it simply says "Click here for latest post".

This was done to shield users that are not interested in the basment.

Thanks for understanding.

vauge said:

Now instead of a shortened version of the thread title , it simply says "Click here for latest post".

Does that mean we no longer have the loophole of being able to post the F word so people upstairs can see it? LOL.

I hope this isn't the beginning of the end!:shock:

Deegan said:
I hope this isn't the beginning of the end!:shock:
Nope. I am sure teacher would not let that happen. lol

vauge said:
Nope. I am sure teacher would not let that happen. lol

Yikes, good thing, we can't lose a good man like he.:smile:

Deegan said:
Yikes, good thing, we can't lose a good man like he.:smile:
I agree. We need a place for Teacher. There is nobody like him anywhere on the internet. He is truly the world's foremost master baiter.

Ooops, maybe I could have worded that better? LOL.

@_girL........ said:
Vauge, your always coming up with ways to improve, Nice work!

I hear you, sister! This has got to be one of the most respectful message boards I have experienced (hee hee hee, I have experienced maybe 5 or 6). I love how vauge takes people's concerns into consideration and makes changes to the board. :)

vauge said:

Good idea. Personally, I have little use for the basement and I think it brings the whole DP forum down a notch or two in integrity. The basement does show the true colors of people, which is always insightful and often pitiful...

hipsterdufus said:
Good idea. Personally, I have little use for the basement and I think it brings the whole DP forum down a notch or two in integrity. The basement does show the true colors of people, which is always insightful and often pitiful...

People act like themself in the basement!!!:shock: Wow... maybe I shouldn't go there anymore... Thats not me, really, its my imaginary friend, I promice!!!:angel?:

Back
Top Bottom