• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Basement thread titles - no longer available in preview

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
12,178
Reaction score
6,283
Location
Plano, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Thread titles no longer available for the basement on the main forum page.

Now instead of a shortened version of the thread title , it simply says "Click here for latest post".

This was done to shield users that are not interested in the basment.

Thanks for understanding.
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
vauge said:
Thread titles no longer available for the basement on the main forum page.

Now instead of a shortened version of the thread title , it simply says "Click here for latest post".

This was done to shield users that are not interested in the basment.

Thanks for understanding.
Does that mean we no longer have the loophole of being able to post the F word so people upstairs can see it? LOL.
 

Deegan

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
5,528
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
I hope this isn't the beginning of the end!:shock:
 

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
12,178
Reaction score
6,283
Location
Plano, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Deegan said:
I hope this isn't the beginning of the end!:shock:
Nope. I am sure teacher would not let that happen. lol
 

Deegan

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
5,528
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
vauge said:
Nope. I am sure teacher would not let that happen. lol
Yikes, good thing, we can't lose a good man like he.:smile:
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Deegan said:
Yikes, good thing, we can't lose a good man like he.:smile:
I agree. We need a place for Teacher. There is nobody like him anywhere on the internet. He is truly the world's foremost master baiter.

Ooops, maybe I could have worded that better? LOL.
 

aps

Passionate
DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
15,675
Reaction score
2,979
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
@_girL........ said:
Vauge, your always coming up with ways to improve, Nice work!
I hear you, sister! This has got to be one of the most respectful message boards I have experienced (hee hee hee, I have experienced maybe 5 or 6). I love how vauge takes people's concerns into consideration and makes changes to the board. :)
 
H

hipsterdufus

vauge said:
Thread titles no longer available for the basement on the main forum page.

Now instead of a shortened version of the thread title , it simply says "Click here for latest post".

This was done to shield users that are not interested in the basment.

Thanks for understanding.
Good idea. Personally, I have little use for the basement and I think it brings the whole DP forum down a notch or two in integrity. The basement does show the true colors of people, which is always insightful and often pitiful...
 
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
838
Reaction score
1
Location
In your mind, inside reality.
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
hipsterdufus said:
Good idea. Personally, I have little use for the basement and I think it brings the whole DP forum down a notch or two in integrity. The basement does show the true colors of people, which is always insightful and often pitiful...
People act like themself in the basement!!!:shock: Wow... maybe I shouldn't go there anymore... Thats not me, really, its my imaginary friend, I promice!!!:angel?:
 
Top Bottom