• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bartoromo guest explains why Biden called China Joe

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Maria talks with former NYC mayor Rudy Guiliani about the corruption of the Bidens, how they've gotten rich off their dealings with China

This is info voters definitely need

Rudy Guiliani?

Who cares what that lying ass clown thinks? Something very bad happened to him since the months after 9/11. He has zero credibility.

O
Rudy Guiliani?

Who cares what that lying ass clown thinks? Something very bad happened to him since the months after 9/11. He has zero credibility.
Only with ppl who love evil and mayhem

O

Only with ppl who love evil and mayhem

Huh? No, Trumpists love Guiliani. Non-Trumpists know he's a lying ass clown.

You are the people praising Trump for getting nearly 200,000 Americans killed with COVID by lying and downplaying. You claim those lives were worth his saving us from "panic", not that anyone bothered to explain how getting those people killed and going through lockdown procedures avoided panic . . .

You are the people praising Trump even though he killed a mass testing plan because he calculated that he could gain politically by doing nothing, since COVID was ravaging blue states and he could simply blame blue governors for any deaths, right?

Trumpism: the evil is the point.

Maria talks with former NYC mayor Rudy Guiliani about the corruption of the Bidens, how they've gotten rich off their dealings with China

This is info voters definitely need
Where's the video?

China Joe? Great nickname for old sellout Biden. We need a list of all purchasers in Joe. To make the right voting decision and all, you know. We could end up voting for the Chinese communists, right?

I
Huh? No, Trumpists love Guiliani. Non-Trumpists know he's a lying ass clown.

You are the people praising Trump for getting nearly 200,000 Americans killed with COVID by lying and downplaying. You claim those lives were worth his saving us from "panic", not that anyone bothered to explain how getting those people killed and going through lockdown procedures avoided panic . . .

You are the people praising Trump even though he killed a mass testing plan because he calculated that he could gain politically by doing nothing, since COVID was ravaging blue states and he could simply blame blue governors for any deaths, right?

Trumpism: the evil is the point.
I read 2 sentences here.

Sorta martyrlike of me..

Anyhow, I dont read thing I perceive to be propaganda..deceptive...etc

Tha
China Joe? Great nickname for old sellout Biden. We need a list of all purchasers in Joe. To make the right voting decision and all, you know. We could end up voting for the Chinese communists, right?
Tthats what the left wants

If u don't want that, get as many y ppl to vote for Trump as possible...seems to be a sin not to

Back
Top Bottom