• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barruso receives Honoury Doctorate! What in... Spin doctoring? Cooking (the books)?!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
EC president receives honorary doctorate - TheNews.pl :: News from Poland

Elena Ceaucescu got one of those as well. She never ran anything which did people much good either.

This is the man who presides over an EC civil service which is that corrupt that money and coverups are endemic. The EC is that bent that scandals and idiocy blight its existence. The EC is so power-hungry and arrogant that it is run by a man who wanted to PUNISH the EU's own MEPs if they didn't want to hear his voice!

....And he gets an honoury doctorate! And at a time when British students are being denied their own educational care, such is absolutely disgusting.

But we're talkin' the looking-glass world of the EU. What else do you expect?!

MASSIVE financial impropriety: Political Corruption

The auditors for the EU have refused to sign off the bloc's financial accounts - for the 13th year in a row. - BBC 13 November 2007

BBC NEWS | Europe | Are the EU's accounts a scandal?

EU faces new scandal as fraud team probes grain insider dealing scam - Europe, World - The Independent

European Commission admits illegal timber scandal

Brussels Sunshine: Commission under fire over revolving doors scandals and ‘farewell bonuses’ – will it block Verheugen?

EU price-fixing scandal hits bathroom suppliers

Divorce and dismissal loom amid scandal for the naked civil servant - Times Online , etc.

A FREE degree for EU students - except if you're British!

"Heer my vords or feel my wrath!": http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/82623-austerity-measures-eu-2.html#post1059014845

THE RoP STATE ARCHIVES: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/83234-good-idea-eu-service-charges-tax-people-pay.html

JOHNATHAN LEFTWINGER, MP, IN THE STUDIOS:

Last edited:
Re: Barruso receives Honoury Doctorate! What in... Spin doctoring? Cooking (the books

That's why the walking boil got his honoury doctorate....

National governments let rip at Mr Barroso: Catherine Ashton and her Barroso problem | The Economist

HE UNITES PEOPLE!

Ashton has laughably been implored to assert 'independence' from the European Commission. Had she ever wanted to do that, she would never have become involved with such an evil organisation in the first place. Still, this whole farce illuminates the dictatorial nature of the beast to such an extent that even other pro-EU lunatics can't take the heat sometimes!

But anyway, let's ignore that in the name of faceless European unity!

Heil Rumpuy! The Machine says I got it wrong all along, when I thought of the EC as a wicked, dictatorial, power-grubbing and malevolent divisive force!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/63784-corrupt-eurocrats-sue-their-own-nations-cash.html

Last edited:
Re: Barruso receives Honoury Doctorate! What in... Spin doctoring? Cooking (the books

No they don't, but I didn't make one.

I'm not knocking honoury doctorates. Just Barroso's unworthiness of one, leastways because I thought you needed to be worthy of some kind of honour to get one!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom