• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barrett Has Been Confirmed. One Less Reason for Conservatives to Vote

Like I said, YOUR definition of a "principled" Conservative is the "go along to get along" limp dick Leftist who agrees with the DemocraP agenda 100%
They are the ones who are actually good for society as well and don't wish to make America to something it never was in their image.

Wow, so you are against Traditional Black Colleges? You do know that white students are allowed to attend these institutions?

I'm siding with President Trump's support of traditional black colleges.
Biden, like Obama, wants them to come begging, hat in hand. Trump set HBCUs up for success like no other President has.

Is Trump a real conservative? A mentally ill sociopath, going on a joy ride at Walter Reed with COVID-19 and trying to kill his Secret Service agents? That crazy ****er is your definition of a "real conservative".

You're completely lost. I'm embarrassed for you, watching you defend these crazy Nazis playing with their feces. Truly pitiful.
What's pitiful about destroying Liberalism? that's always been the real cancer on this country.

Democrats liked McCain and Romney not only because of their jealous anti Trump behavior, but because they were incredibly weak presidential candidates that did not threaten Obama. Americans today support President Trump, because he has the courage to fight against the Democratic Party's insane leftist behavior (see Philadelphia).

You mean Repugs support Trump. Don't include me with your group of crazy ass racists, QAnon conspiracy cranks, and anti-science dumb ****s.

Trump is only funding them because he wants blacks going to black colleges and not "white" colleges.

Just give up. You sound very ignorant. I already stated the FACT that white students are encouraged to attend traditional black universities. so your segregation theory holds no water.

Would a racist president support a dramatic increase in funding for traditional black colleges? The answer is NO.

What's pitiful about destroying Liberalism? that's always been the real cancer on this country.

Quite the contrary -- I would say it's the mentally ill sociopath Trump literally trying to kill everyone in this country and in his own White House with COVID-19.

That mother ****er is outta here.

No, they are not. You support a permanent Leftist RULE in this country.
As I already stated, conservatives are needed (to call us liberals on our shit)

I just prefer they do it from the realm of reality

You mean Repugs support Trump. Don't include me with your group of crazy ass racists, QAnon conspiracy cranks, and anti-science dumb ****s.

I think you are having a mental breakdown. This is a debate forum, not a childish name calling forum.

The Republicans just put a THIRD Supreme Court Justice on to the bench. Seems to me that they are doing a fantastic job.

Quite the contrary -- I would say it's the mentally ill sociopath Trump literally trying to kill everyone in this country

Haha, now President Trump is trying to kill everyone in the USA?

FB_05dM79muF7MJ7_9Vl-G0RapkTcUOZL8DKDfBzH4n_iw8Ujqy2a0SBjRMj0IJp7XLYHv2AaSxVx4s5Mg73jbPDQ1SP4wUvSDYks52jPezoD7qK8VEZ1daK6h5Fzia_ttvCU5ltbsSZsM8GhDsPy1twhlhzK5OxseI

As I already stated, conservatives are needed (to call us liberals on our shit)

I just prefer they do it from the realm of reality
The reality is Liberals are the enemy, and need to be defeated. I want Conservatives to be raging pit bulls and not wimpy little chihuauahs.

No, they've always been RINOs. I remember the infighting between far Left "Republican" Daddy Bush and Reagan. And don't even get me started with that asshole McStain. Plus Romney was a ****ing loser from the getgo. We needed a real Conservative, not a limpdick "go along to get along" leftist.

LOL. Bush Jr. is now a "RINO". God damn! Every Repug in the country LOVED that incompetent dipshit only 15 years ago.

You people have completely lost it.

Democrats liked McCain and Romney not only because of their jealous anti Trump behavior, but because they were incredibly weak presidential candidates that did not threaten Obama. Americans today support President Trump, because he has the courage to fight against the Democratic Party's insane leftist behavior (see Philadelphia).

Yeah, what about Dubya? All of his former officials are voting for Biden.

Is Dubya a "RINO" as well? Do you agree with your buddy Bassman?

The reality is Liberals are the enemy, and need to be defeated. I want Conservatives to be raging pit bulls and not wimpy little chihuauahs.
So you believe reality needs to be defeated. Interesting

I "tolerated" GWB. His daddy was a pathetic Leftist.

Yeah...you tolerated GWB. LOL. Two disastrous wars and a destroyed economy. And Obama had to take care of bin Laden for him.

You should have loved GWB. That level of incompetence sounds like a Repug's wet dream to me.

LOL. Bush Jr. is now a "RINO". God damn! Every Repug in the country LOVED that incompetent dipshit only 15 years ago.

If Bush Jr was so loved then why didn't McCain win in 2008? A vote for McCain was a vote for 4 more years of Bush Jr. Americans didn't want this.

Same goes Obama. If he was so loved then Americans would have selected Hillary Clinton (who Obama campaigned for) to lead our nation. Instead they chose to go in a different direction and WIN under President Trump.

Your "reality". Not mine, nor any other REAL American who doesn't want the government to be all things to everybody.
Reality is reality

Yeah...you tolerated GWB. LOL. Two disastrous wars and a destroyed economy. And Obama had to take care of bin Laden for him.

You should have loved GWB. That level of incompetence sounds like a Repug's wet dream to me.
Again, you and your ilk would love to have permanent one party Leftist rule. If that ever happens, I would hope the US gets barraged with numerous ICBMs

If Bush Jr was so loved then why didn't McCain win in 2008? A vote for McCain was a vote for 4 more years of Bush Jr. Americans didn't want this.

Same goes Obama. If he was so loved then Americans would have selected Hillary Clinton (who Obama campaigned for) to lead nation. Instead they chose to go in a different direction and WIN under President Trump.

Hillary was not a popular candidate and she still won the popular vote by 3 million. It's not her fault the Electoral College is total bullshit.

McCain didn't even come close to defeating Obama. So your comparison is stupid.

Hillary was not a popular candidate and she still won the popular vote by 3 million. It's not her fault the Electoral College is total bullshit.

McCain didn't even come close to defeating Obama. So your comparison is stupid.
Another ignorant Leftist who wants the urban shitholes to dictate the entire country's agenda. Pathetic.

Same goes Obama. If he was so loved then Americans would have selected Hillary Clinton (who Obama campaigned for) to lead our nation. Instead they chose to go in a different direction and WIN under President Trump.

Every Repug LOVED Dubya. Including you. And now he is a "RINO". Do you know how ridiculous and hypocritical you all sound?

LOL. This new Repug Party is ****ing certifiable.

Back
Top Bottom