• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barrett Has Been Confirmed. One Less Reason for Conservatives to Vote

I get it, far better than you. But what I get is the whole picture and the ability to look at multiple viewpoints.

You only get one thing and at that, very poorly.
No he has the only viewpoint that matters, and yours is wrong.

You have to be kidding.Yes, people who riot against the police are racist. Are you so ignorant that you can see that ****? Never mind, You claim to be liberal-that answers the question.

Most of them are protesting against racism--systemic racism, in particular from the police, who seem to have developed a habit of indifferently killing random black guys in front of video cameras.

They don't really care. Mitch and the rest of Republicans see the writing on the wall...demographics and time are not their friends. They are more than willing to go for broke now and just hasten their demise to get some untouchable judges on the court.

Yes, unless they find some way to rebrand such that they keep their base--most of whom denying that systemic racism even exists and instead seems drawn to baseless conspiracy theories, which they believe (1) completely and (2) almost instantly--and then also somehow, magically attract some minority groups into their tent too, they can anticipate having some real issues down the road.

I mean, some Hispanic groups tend to lean conservative on a number of issues. Maybe they attract enough to them to keep going? But in that case, part of the party will understand that systemic racism is a real problem in America and will want their party to address it, and another part of the party will believe that systemic racism is fiction and will want their party not to cave in to the Race Pimps.

I don't see a middle ground on that issue, and there are sure to be others just like it.

Texas and Georgia are swing states.

I agree. We've seen it coming for decades, and it finally seems to be happening.

Demographics might stop the pendulum swinging for Republicans.

You have to be kidding.Yes, people who riot against the police are racist. Are you so ignorant that you can see that ****? Never mind, You claim to be liberal-that answers the question.

How is "rioting" or protesting against the police racist??? That makes zero sense.

Explain it.

Back
Top Bottom