• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barr Says Justice Dept. Has Not Seen Evidence of Fraud That Would Undo Biden’s Win

We knew that some time ago why the guy who stated they were the most secure in US history was promptly fired
Yes, it has been known that the Trump Administration has taken election security intensely seriously. The fact that Trump will never be satisfied with how secure elections are is probably a contributing factor to why they are so secure.

Great!

Then there's no reason in the world why anyone would object to full investigations in every single state where voter fraud is suspected.

Well, there is one reason.

Yes, it has been known that the Trump Administration has taken election security intensely seriously. The fact that Trump will never be satisfied with how secure elections are is probably a contributing factor to why they are so secure.
Keep on the dangling

It's his defence mechanism; trying to convince people that the only way he could lose was if the election was fraudulent. He said as much himself.
So were you lying when you said there wasn't a peep about rigged elections after Trump won, or just grossly uninformed?

Great!

Then there's no reason in the world why anyone would object to full investigations in every single state where voter fraud is suspected.

You could try this.
The DoJ finds nothing.
The FBI also has been investigating. So far, nothing.

Then there is the guy tRUMP hired 4 yrs ago to oversee the election.

“I have confidence in the security of this election because I know the work that we’ve done for four years in support of our state and local partners,” Krebs outlined. “I know the work that the intelligence community has done, that the Department of Defense has done, that the FBI has done, that my team has done. I know that these systems are more secure. I know based on what we have seen that any attacks on the election were not successful.”

Most secure election in USA history, according to tRUMPs hand picked man to oversee it.

He said it likely wouldn't change the outcome. There were huge issues this election that need to be addressed.
Not very huge issues then.
Certainly no systemic issues.

Even trumps hand picked dude said it was the most secure election in USA history.

“I have confidence in the security of this election because I know the work that we’ve done for four years in support of our state and local partners,” Krebs outlined. “I know the work that the intelligence community has done, that the Department of Defense has done, that the FBI has done, that my team has done. I know that these systems are more secure. I know based on what we have seen that any attacks on the election were not successful.”

There is no evidence of election fraud

The whole exercise of claiming so is because Trump can't bear to admit defeat.

Barr doesn't have anything to lose at this point in the game. He's still a P.O.S., IMO, and I, for one, will be glad when he's gone. It's a shame what he has done to his reputation in service to The Chosen One. (Not that his repetutation was that good to begin with.)

And, to add insult to injury, Barr was the poster child hero of all things Trumpdom. Now the Trumpkins will surely chastise him and call him a Judas. (As they do to anyone who proclaims the Emerior is wearing no clothes.)

Imagine, if you will. A school of piranha, turning inward, and shredding each other to death until the school becomes a gray cloud of fish flesh.

Yeah. Something like that.

Insults will fly and secrets will be revealed.

Should be fun to watch.
Sometimes when you cynically manipulate people for decades it all goes terribly wrong and you lose control of the monster you created.

And it eats you.

Barr doesn't have anything to lose at this point in the game. He's still a P.O.S., IMO, and I, for one, will be glad when he's gone. It's a shame what he has done to his reputation in service to The Chosen One. (Not that his repetutation was that good to begin with.)

And, to add insult to injury, Barr was the poster child hero of all things Trumpdom. Now the Trumpkins will surely chastise him and call him a Judas. (As they do to anyone who proclaims the Emerior is wearing no clothes.)

Imagine, if you will. A school of piranha, turning inward, and shredding each other to death until the school becomes a gray cloud of fish flesh.

Yeah. Something like that.

Insults will fly and secrets will be revealed.

Should be fun to watch.

That's what amazes me. I never had any eyes on Barr for anything until he stepped up with the Mueller and it's obvious he was hoping to be on Trump's arm as they walked down the aisle to a second term. Now that that went poof he seems to be getting the hell out of Dodge. I wish Giuliani would wake the hell up.

Great!

This is already addressed by local law enforcement, and existing government agencies. I know you are fond of Q language, so allow me to simplify this for you:

Barr can't figure out how to tie this back to Biden no matter how much the moron run blogs, and whatever other garbage you listen to free, or otherwise, says it has HOT EVIDENCE 🔥 of Biden, the DNC or really, anyone of any power, being involved in the cheating.

Does this help things for you? Please let me know. I am concerned.
🙏🏾

That's what amazes me. I never had any eyes on Barr for anything until he stepped up with the Mueller and it's obvious he was hoping to be on Trump's arm as they walked down the aisle to a second term. Now that that went poof he seems to be getting the hell out of Dodge. I wish Giuliani would wake the hell up.

No. No. He does not need to wake up. Giuliani has been living in a fantasy world where he is always that mayor of NYC on 9/11 and all of the garbage he did on the side won't come back to him.

I am here for it. These assholes always have a camera around when they want to pontificate, I am perfectly okay with their narcissism breaking them down.

Great!

Yes, we expect each state to pursue fraud matters as they after each election. But, don't you think its good to know that whatever fraud did exist is incidental and inconsequential so that we can on with things, like welcoming our new President?

No. No. He does not need to wake up. Giuliani has been living in a fantasy world where he is always that mayor of NYC on 9/11 and all of the garbage he did on the side won't come back to him.

I am here for it. These assholes always have a camera around when they want to pontificate, I am perfectly okay with their narcissism breaking them down.

I suspect there is a method to Giuliani's madness. Trump holds an ace of spades on him. I just hate seeing people who had the admiration of people bottom out. Sandusky and Cosby come to mind. Yes it was on a different level, but they were admired by a lot of people. I admired Giuliani and now I just pity him. I can't see anyone looking at those darks streaks running down his face and think "there's a great man".

I suspect there is a method to Giuliani's madness. Trump holds an ace of spades on him. I just hate seeing people who had the admiration of people bottom out. Sandusky and Cosby come to mind. Yes it was on a different level, but they were admired by a lot of people. I admired Giuliani and now I just pity him. I can't see anyone looking at those darks streaks running down his face and think "there's a great man".

The truth is that our leaders were fallible, and just as capable of ****ing up as the next guy or the next country. It took the Twitter presidency to REALLY expose just how broken one side of the house was. Some of this stuff use to be easy to hide. Presidents with appreciations for racists could be... moderated... when it came time to give speaches.

The twitter presidency said **** all that, and gave these egomaniac a train to ALWAYS tell us what was on their mind. Always. No matter the hour.

Giulianis shit streak was the perfect crecendo to what will be the spectacularly intricate decrescendo of the Trump presidency. I hope James Woods does a sequel to that Giuliani movie. No method acting needed at this point.

wow. when he throws you under the bus, man.

Yes, we expect each state to pursue fraud matters as they after each election. But, don't you think its good to know that whatever fraud did exist is incidental and inconsequential so that we can on with things, like welcoming our new President?

Without a full investigation, how can you possibly know that?

Even though I thought it was highly unlikely that Trump had colluded with Russia and there was no compelling evidence to support the accusation, I didn't bitch about the Mueller investigation. I never called for it to be halted and fully supported it's completion... That's because the truth is far more important than playing partisan politics.

Thus far there have been somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 sworn affidavits from people who have witnessed voter fraud and irregularities. That is far more justification to launch an investigation than there ever was to investigate the Trump/Russia collusion farce.

Finally, let me be crystal clear about something... My concern is about the integrity of our electoral system going forward, NOT Donald Trump.... I have NOT listened to, and have NOT heard one single word that's come out of the man's mouth since prior to the election. This isn't about him, so I don't give a damn about what he has to say about all of this.

I'm busy thinking of ultimate nick names. Big Baby Barr? Goofy eyes Giuliani?

FFS, the two of them. i'm not sure what they thought they were going to get out of it. i mean, for real. is there that much money in it?

Barr Says Justice Dept. Has Not Seen Evidence of Fraud That Would Undo Biden’s Win
Attorney General William P. Barr said Tuesday that the Justice Department has not uncovered voting fraud at a scale that could have affected the results of the presidential election, reaffirming Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s win despite President Trump’s groundless claims that he was defrauded.

=====
When Barr throws in the towel, that’s the end game.
I guess the Republican leadership decided it's time to end the charade.

Yes, like Trump's constant whining about non-existent rigging and threatening your democracy with his pathetic antics. That's exactly what he did throughout the 2016 election process; every opportunity that presented itself Trump complained that the election was 'rigged'. Then he won. Didn't hear a whisper about rigging after that, did you?
What are you talking about?
So which was it?

So which was it?
I referred exclusively to the 2016 election where Trump whined constantly about rigging until he won. If, as he claimed, the election was fraudulent, why did he accept the job as a result of fraud? Furthermore why did he quit whining about 2016 being rigged the moment he got the job? If this isn't clear to you I don't know what to say.

Back
Top Bottom