• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barr resigns

It'll take 5000 words to describe all that. Just take us at our word. It'll be in the history books soon enough.

Standard code. Asking you to delineate all that is what, encyclopedic, to support what you say, but never edifying his own support of firstly made claim but with response lacking significant evidence of fact. Avoiding responsibility while requiring the same of you. Classic RW tactic. 'I'm not responsible for anything. You're responsible for everything." "I'm rubber, you're glue. Everything bounces off me and sticks to you."

Do you seriously present the tripe from this propaganda outlet as something factual?

Reality has become tripe to you. You prefer talking about Obama’s secret birth certificate and stolen elections and how Covid will magically disappear by April.

Standard code. Asking you to delineate all that is what, encyclopedic, to support what you say, but never edifying his own support of firstly made claim but with response lacking significant evidence of fact. Avoiding responsibility while requiring the same of you. Classic RW tactic. 'I'm not responsible for anything. You're responsible for everything." "I'm rubber, you're glue. Everything bounces off me and sticks to you."

Got anything in mind to support the allegations in your delusional post?

Reality has become tripe to you. You prefer talking about Obama’s secret birth certificate and stolen elections and how Covid will magically disappear by April.

Can you link to a post I've made here in the last four years supporting your delusion?

Can you link to a post I've made here in the last four years supporting your delusion?

You are telling us to keep believing someone who says the election was stolen from him, who is now on tape trying to steal the election.

If that's not delusional, I don't know what is.

You are telling us to keep believing someone who says the election was stolen from him, who is now on tape trying to steal the election.

If that's not delusional, I don't know what is.

Is that really what the recorded conversation relayed?

You may want to listen to the entire 60 plus minutes. The propagandists that deliver your delusions are finding success in deluding the weak minded.

Is that really what the recorded conversation relayed?

You may want to listen to the entire 60 plus minutes. The propagandists that deliver your delusions are finding success in deluding the weak minded.

I have. I didn't realize it was saying anything different. So what do YOU think he was saying?

I have. I didn't realize it was saying anything different. So what do YOU think he was saying?

I think he cited various areas of concern to investigate and then mentioned in passing that the various irregularities affecting many votes totaled to way more than the number needed to overturn.

When he said that he only needed that small number, he was merely placing it into perspective.

Not much different than a couple discussing various income streams to finance a a particular expense. We have all of this. We can afford that. We only need X dollars to pay the tuition or whatever it might be.

Got anything in mind to support the allegations in your delusional post?

Just pick a quote from the post to which I responded that you can refute with any evidence of fact. A link would help. But first, support in the same manner what you earlier claimed. You can't.

Just pick a quote from the post to which I responded that you can refute with any evidence of fact. A link would help. But first, support in the same manner what you earlier claimed. You can't.

This is the post to which you responded:

"The AntiDonald said:
It'll take 5000 words to describe all that. Just take us at our word. It'll be in the history books soon enough."

Go ahead.

"The AntiDonald said:
It'll take 5000 words to describe all that. Just take us at our word. It'll be in the history books soon enough."

Go ahead.

"The AntiDonald said:

Go ahead.

See post #28, #44 and #57:

https://debatepolitics.com/threads/...ot-reporting-it.425523/page-2#post-1072877327

You make claims for which you don’t provide any evidence of even one example, let alone of the entire breadth you claim, when asked. You don’t. Not a link. Yet, you think your opponent is supposed to provide you will all that you ask, as I termed “encyclopedic”, and fault them for not giving you the Britannica.

See post #28, #44 and #57:

https://debatepolitics.com/threads/...ot-reporting-it.425523/page-2#post-1072877327

You make claims for which you don’t provide any evidence of even one example, let alone of the entire breadth you claim, when asked. You don’t. Not a link. Yet, you think your opponent is supposed to provide you will all that you ask, as I termed “encyclopedic”, and fault them for not giving you the Britannica.

Okay...

What is your point? I said that people like to lie about something that the President said and then pretend that he what they lied is what he actually said.

I provided an example to support my contention. You reposted that provision of the example.

Are you intentionally arguing against yourself?

Okay...

What is your point? I said that people like to lie about something that the President said and then pretend that he what they lied is what he actually said.

I provided an example to support my contention. You reposted that provision of the example.

Are you intentionally arguing against yourself?

I can send you a dictionary and say all the words I speak of are in there for you to read.

Just provide a couple of examples. Be specific. Say where is, exactly, this proof you speak of. Use words. Quote something. If it's in an encyclopedia, give the location. Don't expect others must read an entire volume to find what you say is in there. You might as well post a 90-minute video.

I can send you a dictionary and say all the words I speak of are in there for you to read.

Just provide a couple of examples. Be specific. Say where is, exactly, this proof you speak of. Use words. Quote something. If it's in an encyclopedia, give the location. Don't expect others must read an entire volume to find what you say is in there. You might as well post a 90-minute video.

I provided the example that you seemed to ignore.

The president in one press conference was having a conversation about the fragility of the virus outside of a virus and was asking questions regarding its vulnerability to both light and chemicals.

He said it would be nice if that weakness OUTSIDE of the body could somehow be exploited inside the body.

The media and morons that live by their lies joined together to say that Trump recommended injecting Lysol.

THAT is the specific example that I offered that you apparently missed. It was pretty specific.

Here is one example of that outrageous lie as presented by MSN.

I provided the example that you seemed to ignore.

The president in one press conference was having a conversation about the fragility of the virus outside of a virus and was asking questions regarding its vulnerability to both light and chemicals.

He said it would be nice if that weakness OUTSIDE of the body could somehow be exploited inside the body.

The media and morons that live by their lies joined together to say that Trump recommended injecting Lysol.

THAT is the specific example that I offered that you apparently missed. It was pretty specific.

Here is one example of that outrageous lie as presented by MSN.

Trump said what he did and was taken for his word. Later, he excused himself as having been "sarcastic". Either you take someone for their word, or not. Now you come along and just plain lie. The press stated what Trump first said and then what he said later that contradicted himself. They did not lie. Trump has done such so often that he can't be taken for his word, but the press has no choice than to accept and publish what he says as his word. And neither can you be taken for your word. It takes too long to get out of you a flat statement that can be dealt with in a direct manner, as I am now. See you on another thread.

Trump said what he did and was taken for his word. Later, he excused himself as having been "sarcastic". Either you take someone for their word, or not. Now you come along and just plain lie. The press stated what Trump first said and then what he said later that contradicted himself. They did not lie. Trump has done such so often that he can't be taken for his word, but the press has no choice than to accept and publish what he says as his word. And neither can you be taken for your word. It takes too long to get out of you a flat statement that can be dealt with in a direct manner, as I am now. See you on another thread.

Please post the exact discussion that you are referencing so you may understand how wrong you are.

Back
Top Bottom