• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

My son thinks they are trying to get fired by Trump so they can put a little distance between him and themselves for the future. Being known as a die hard Trump loyalist is not going to get you many jobs in the coming months and years

Oh Hell no, these insurgents think that they can just doff their Twumpy rags and blend back in with the village.
I don't think so.

BwaaaHAHAHAHAHAHA the accusations of Deep State have already begun!!

View attachment 67307063

Yeah, clearly the Deep State is deep; like Marianas Trench deep. Seriously though, it's comical that anyone who doesn't parrot the Trump election fraud narrative suddenly gets a seat on the Deep State bus.
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, clearly the Deep State is deep; like Marianas Trench deep. Seriously though, it's comical that anyone who doesn't parrot the Trump election fraud narrative suddenly gets a seat on the Deep State bus.
:ROFLMAO:

PURE CULT MADNESS. This is how a cult of personality works, it's textbook.

If Barr keeps this up he'll be getting death threats. He's off the reservation. Traitor. Enemy of the people. Commie scum.

Reports state that AG is @ the White House now, like to be a fly on the wall for that meeting......
Several DOJ officials are reporting that this AP story is false. And that Barr’s statement was taken out of context. These DOJ officials claim that Barr simply meant that the investigation had not been completed.

I will source tonight.

Several DOJ officials are reporting that this AP story is false. And that Barr’s statement was taken out of context. These DOJ officials claim that Barr simply meant that the investigation had not been completed.

I will source tonight.

Name one?

Name one?
If you search for the Fox News article “Barr: DOJ Yet To Find Widespread Voter Fraud..”, and read two paragraphs down, the article refers to DOJ officials claiming that the media reporting has been incorrect, and that the DOJ has not concluded its investigation into voter fraud.

If you search for the Fox News article “Barr: DOJ Yet To Find Widespread Evidence...”, and read two paragraphs down, the article refers to DOJ officials claiming that the media reporting has been incorrect, and that the DOJ has not concluded its investigation into voter fraud.

but the statement that they have not found any Widespread Evidence is correct at this time, right?

If you search for the Fox News article “Barr: DOJ Yet To Find Widespread Voter Fraud..”, and read two paragraphs down, the article refers to DOJ officials claiming that the media reporting has been incorrect, and that the DOJ has not concluded its investigation into voter fraud.

I thought it was DOJ policy to neither confirm nor deny the existence of an investigation?

Last edited:
but the statement that they have not found any Widespread Evidence is correct at this time, right?

That’s because the “Kraken” scarfed all the ‘evidence’ up!

That’s over my head, I don’t know.

I’ll provide specific links tonight. I’m also not certain that Barr would necessarily be privy to CIA intel, unless I’m mistaken.

My son thinks they are trying to get fired by Trump so they can put a little distance between him and themselves for the future. Being known as a die hard Trump loyalist is not going to get you many jobs in the coming months and years
Barr is 70 years old and worth around 40 million dollars, he probably isn't worried about updating his resume. He definitely won't be getting a job in the Biden transition, and it's a long time for the next republican president.

I’ll provide specific links tonight. I’m also not certain that Barr would necessarily be privy to CIA intel, unless I’m mistaken.
Reuben, you are just waffling again. You were so sure that Barr would find fraud, and now he didn't, so you have to make up a new conspiracy theory...

What does the CIA have to do with US elections?

You get up to speed re “Rubicon?”

You get up to speed re “Rubicon?”
You sure do enjoy using words that consist of the letters “Rube” or “Rubi”.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. I’ll leave it there.

I will post links tonight regarding Barr’s statement.

Counter-intelligence within the U.S. is the FBI's domain as well.
If, and only if, the CIA had intel that there may have been electronic manipulation of our voting machines by foreign agents, and a reporter asked Barr to comment if he had enough evidence at this point to overturn the election, I believe Barr’s response would have to be “no.”

Back
Top Bottom