• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

You know what I would love.

I am kind of surprised Barr did this.

But you know there’s that theory out there Trump will resign and Pence will pardon him.

Man it would be amazing if once the change has happened Pence just says no.

I believe the only way to be pardoned for something is to first be convicted. Without that there cannot be a "pardon" of conviction. Even if Pence were POTUS, he isn't Cardinal Richelieu. He can't just hand Trump a scroll that says "The bearer of this document is pardoned for anything he has done, and anything he might yet do, by general dispensation of the Pope."

If Trump's legal troubles in the Southern District of New York are as bad as many suspect, he'll have to scoot to some country that does not have an extradition treaty with the US.

NYC is Trumps hometown, he was a pretty big fish in that pretty big pond. I'm positive he knows how to swim in that corrupt swamp, and if he sinks in it it just shows how incompetent he's become. He shines when It's easy to shine but he sucks when the going gets a little uphill.
I hope you're right and on 21 January two guys in dark suits come knock knock knocking on Donnies door.

He's not liked in NYC by anyone as far as I know. They've known all about him for decades. Probably why he forsaked the Big Apple and changed his residency to Florida.

Bill Barr may be the next to go.......

Fat little mole face is trying to claw back some of the self worth that he had before he started acting like Trump's personal lawyer.

To little, to late.

I am kind of surprised Barr did this.
He did it because he had essentially no choice. There was no fraud. The lawsuits are all being tossed. The game is up. If there was any chance, even 5% of one of these lawsuits working or of stealing this election, he would be helping.

There is no redemption for Barr or Joe DiGenova. Nothing more they say or do can help them.

Maybe a few more spineless GOP Senators will come along now.

That the DOJ has no evidence is not in disbute.

The extremely PRO Trump DOJ can not find any evidence, nor can any evidence get presented in court indicates there is no evidence there for the claims there.

It's so strange to visit the far-right forums, websites, blogs, and see Trump supporters basically turn on Barr in an instant and accuse Barr of all sorts of things.

It really is a cult at this point.
I have visited Newsmax, Daily Caller, and Infowars, but I could only take it for a short time. It's shocking what people can convince themselves of, while yelling fake news.

Bill Barr may be the next to go.......

Heard that on the way home and thought: welp there goes Barr into the dusty pile of Trump rejects.

Heard that on the way home and thought: welp there goes Barr into the dusty pile of Trump rejects.

My son thinks they are trying to get fired by Trump so they can put a little distance between him and themselves for the future. Being known as a die hard Trump loyalist is not going to get you many jobs in the coming months and years

Back
Top Bottom