• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

Reports state that AG is @ the White House now, like to be a fly on the wall for that meeting......

Im really going to laugh when he gets fired. That rat piece of filth couldnt deny the American people their vote so he finally states the obvious.

Bill Barr may be the next to go.......

Get ready for it.

trump-tantrum-rating.png

Bill Barr may be the next to go.......

Since when did stating the obvious become so controversial?

...... oh wait, ever since the emperor got new clothes

It's so strange to visit the far-right forums, websites, blogs, and see Trump supporters basically turn on Barr in an instant and accuse Barr of all sorts of things.

It really is a cult at this point.

Even odds if Barr is fired or Trump just flat up assaults him.

This is clearly payback, I mean why even try to be loyal when your boss says this in public:

McDonald Trump said:
"If that's the case I'm very disappointed," Trump said Friday while co-hosting Rush Limbaugh's talk-radio show. "I think it's a terrible thing and I'll say it to his face." Added Trump of the Durham probe: "[They've had] plenty of time to do it. They've been looking at it for two years. The facts are on the table."
As far back as August, Trump has made clear that his assessment of Barr's job future is almost entirely dependent on whether the AG can ensure charges are brought against senior Obama administration officials for their "spying" on his 2016 campaign. (Fact check: This didn't happen.)
"Bill Barr can go down as the greatest attorney general in the history of our country, or he can go down as just an average guy," Trump said on Fox Business in mid-August. "It depends on what's going to happen."

Poetic justice?

It's so strange to visit the far-right forums, websites, blogs, and see Trump supporters basically turn on Barr in an instant and accuse Barr of all sorts of things. It really is a cult at this point.

It's going to be fun watching all the people around here who have been kissing Barr's ass for years rapidly turn on him.

Oh no! Not Barr too! Why did Trump even put him in if he's not going to carry the disinformation narratives Trump wants him to?
Barr knows there will be a new AG soon and he is hoping to get a reprieve if he finally starts to behave within the law. Democrats should not fall for it. Rats who desert a sinking ship are still RATS.

You know what I would love.

I am kind of surprised Barr did this.

But you know there’s that theory out there Trump will resign and Pence will pardon him.

Man it would be amazing if once the change has happened Pence just says no.

Terrible theory. Pence can't pardon state crimes.

You know what I would love.

I am kind of surprised Barr did this.

But you know there’s that theory out there Trump will resign and Pence will pardon him.

Man it would be amazing if once the change has happened Pence just says no.
From your mouth to God's ears.

Back
Top Bottom