• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bare breasts vs. neighbour's ATV

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Bare breasts vs. neighbour's ATV - Canada - Canoe.ca

TORONTO - Marika De Florio is using bare breasts to win a feud with her neighbours.
The 56-year-old says she is sick and tired of her neighbours' five-year-old grandson driving a loud all-terrain vehicle for hours on her quiet street in Seeley's Bay, near Kingston. So she found a solution under her shirt.
De Florio has discovered that if she goes out topless, the boy's horrified grandparents rush the child into the house.
And she said she will continue to go topless every time the child rides the ATV.

(scroll down for a picture, slightly nsfw)

dynamic_resize

Middleground, is that you?

Last edited:
Damn, you caught me! Thank god the pic is not of my knees, cuz then it would be really not safe for work. :2razz:

That's horribly wrong.
If he's disturbing the PEACE and making things UNSAFE - take the issue to court like a decent person. . .rather than traumatizing a young child with her saggy sacks.
That's just nasty.

Her teeth look like a good bottle opener

LOL
Well, if it works...

People like her are the reason why we have laws against women being topless. (joke)

Now I want to know: why's a 5 year old on an ATV - they're dangerous and even illegal in many states because of that - that kid's gonna get killed on that damned thing. I guess common sense has left the premises.

Last edited:
That's horribly wrong.
If he's disturbing the PEACE and making things UNSAFE - take the issue to court like a decent person. . .rather than traumatizing a young child with her saggy sacks.
That's just nasty.

I cannot say I agree. The court system costs money (which is something people might not always have, and given the shape she is in, I am guessing she doesn't have much) and this solution was essentially free. Also, most 5 yearolds don't care about boobies.

I cannot say I agree. The court system costs money (which is something people might not always have, and given the shape she is in, I am guessing she doesn't have much) and this solution was essentially free. Also, most 5 yearolds don't care about boobies.

Ugh - I remember seeing my Grandmas . . . *shudder*
That's cruel and unusual.

LOL

LOL. That's funny.

I could see my mom doing something like that. She has no problem with being topless (or nude for that matter) in front of people she doesn't know.

If it's legal and not really offensive (I was raised to believe that naked human body parts are not offensive in themselves) and it gets the desired result, I say go for it.

Now, I will say that a compromise would be in order.

AT first I was shocked but now I'm humored.

These parents don't mind their kid riding around on an ATV which is illegal and highly dangerous - but they don't want him seeing some saggy boobs?

:rofl
I'd say they've likely written him a death sentence - if anything - shocking Granny is at least saving his face from getting ripped off by the pavement.

Good on this woman for nipping this problem in the bud. I hope there's a follow-up story, so we can be kept abreast of this situation.

Good on this woman for nipping this problem in the bud. I hope there's a follow-up story, so we can be kept abreast of this situation.

agree, i think this woman handled the situation well, a bit of tit-for-tat, and the problem went away, i just hope her resolve doesn't sag.

I need to piss off some 22 year old bikini models.

LOL *take that* old man!
*flip flop flip flop*

Oh, wrong sound effect *jiggle jiggle swoosh*

Ok - nevermind the idea of sound effects with breast-squishing.

LOL *take that* old man!
*flip flop flip flop*

Oh, wrong sound effect *jiggle jiggle swoosh*

Ok - nevermind the idea of sound effects with breast-squishing.

I have never once encountered a pair of boobies that make noise

I have never once encountered a pair of boobies that make noise

*smack smack smack smack*

That's one I've heard - you've gotta get a pretty steady rhythm going but it's possible to make some music, Colorada.

I've become vaguely disturbed by this thread.

:shock:

agree, i think this woman handled the situation well, a bit of tit-for-tat, and the problem went away, i just hope her resolve doesn't sag.

Yeah, and the kid was being a bit of a boob

Back
Top Bottom