• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barbara Bush thinks Palin Should Stay In Alaska

I got the impression that Mrs. Bush meant that Mrs. Palin could stay on as governess, steadily working on what she knows.

Older people settle down like that.

What she knows? Nothing unless you could how to quit as knowing somethin.

What she knows? Nothing unless you could how to quit as knowing somethin.

huh? maybe she knows how to construct a comprehensible sentence in the english language. :lamo

They seem very honest about everything here. Bush Sr. also isn't sure where the Tea Party fits in to the Republican party but seems to like it all right.

YouTube - LKL - Barbara Bush Gives Her Opinion Of Sarah Palin
The Bushies are honest folk, even if he did try to appease the left by breaking his "Read My Lips" pledge... and boy, did the same folk go after his ass.

As for Frau Bush and 41... they're part of the country club R's. No surprise.

And 41 shouldn't be so coy, he was defeated by and spent 8-years as the #2 behind a guy that fit right into the Tea Party mould. He lost largely because he broke a Tea Partyish pledge on taxes.

Last edited:
I got the impression that Mrs. Bush meant that Mrs. Palin could stay on as governess, steadily working on what she knows.

Older people settle down like that.

She hasn't been Governor for quite some time now. I doubt that's what Babs meant.

Palin wasn't even qualified to be mayor. They had to hire a professional executive to actually run things for her.

Back
Top Bottom