• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barbara Bush Passes Away

BWG

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Just reported on television news, so no link.

Condolences to the Bush Family!

My condolences to the Bush family.

RIP Barbara.

Very sad to hear this. Now matter how much the family expects it, it's still sad when it finally happens.

Very sad day. I love the Bush family and Barbara was a wonderful woman.

I loved reading a statement this morning which said despite the breathing problems she was drinking a bourban.

Reminded me of my grandmother when she was in hospice care. She would have her vodka tonic. She called the Priest in and asked him if there was vodka in heaven. Her priest said, oh surely, but if you have trouble finding any, just find some Irish Priests and they will get you set up just right.

Here's to you Barbara!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

RIP.

A lot of times I see the spouse pass away soon after.

RIP to a very classy lady.

I wonder if she knew who killed JFK?

RIP Mrs. Bush.

I saw yesterday that Barbara was seeking palliative care.

RIP, Barbara Bush.

To a wonderful lady.
She and George were married for 73 years. I read that they met when she was 16 and they married when she was 19 and he 20. The story goes she married the first man who kissed her.
Rest in sweet peace sweet lady.

Back
Top Bottom