• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barackbar Obama Refuses to Say 'Radical Islam' is He a Closet Muslim?

Lol, you are a minimum of 4 years too late to show up with irrelevant nonsense to support your conspiracy theory. Again, you aren't subtle.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

Go tell that to Malik Obama, or the many other members of his family that he used for publicity, and then dumped. They live in poverty in Kenya to this day. I'm sure they'd be so happy to hear your expert opinion on the topic, lol.

Go tell that to Malik Obama, or the many other members of his family that he used for publicity, and then dumped. They live in poverty in Kenya to this day. I'm sure they'd be so happy to hear your expert opinion on the topic, lol.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I think myself above people who met Obama 2-3 times in their lives and folks who half seriously consider racially segregated courts. Imagine that.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

Given all the drone strikes and dead Muslims that have occurred under this administration (justified or not is a topic for another thread) including Bin Laden, if he's a Muslim he's a really sucky one.
Of course that doesn't prove anything. Like Christianity with 30,000 denominations many of which hate each other, sometime violently, a Muslim could violently oppose other interpretations of Islam. We have certainly seen enough of this in Iraq. Obama does make this bizarre statement today (6/14):
As president, I have called on our Muslim friends and allies at home and around the world to work with us to reject this twisted interpretation of one of the world's great religions.

It is bizarre since he is violating the spirit of the US freedom of religion. The Supreme Court stated that:
If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion...
And yet Obama is dictating what the correct, or orthodox, version of Islam is and therefore is not. I would not, as a non-Moslem, presume to dictate what the proper version of Islam is. Weird that he does, especially if he is not a Moslem.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I think myself above people who met Obama 2-3 times in their lives and folks who half seriously consider racially segregated courts. Imagine that.

Muy loco.

Of course that doesn't prove anything. Like Christianity with 30,000 denominations many of which hate each other, sometime violently, a Muslim could violently oppose other interpretations of Islam. We have certainly seen enough of this in Iraq. Obama does make this bizarre statement today (6/14):

It is bizarre since he is violating the spirit of the US freedom of religion. The Supreme Court stated that:

And yet Obama is dictating what the correct, or orthodox, version of Islam is and therefore is not. I would not, as a non-Moslem, presume to dictate what the proper version of Islam is. Weird that he does, especially if he is not a Moslem.

Great comment. Expect crickets from the defenders of the defender of Islam.

Great comment. Expect crickets from the defenders of the defender of Islam.

That isn't a great comment. It's a statement which you believe supports your case for Obama the secret Mooslum. It doesn't.

That isn't a great comment. It's a statement which you believe supports your case for Obama the secret Mooslum. It doesn't.

So go debate him about it, its his comment, not mine.

So go debate him about it, its his comment, not mine.

I am commenting on your comment. Both are silly. Yours happens to be worse because it's grounded in conspiracy theory nonsense. You really should work on that.

It's crazy to ignore conspiracy theories? Lmao.

You said you knew Obama better than his brother does. Yes, that's a delusional statement. Then you fabricated the point of my comment from 2 weeks ago to further claim superiority. Muy loco e malo.

You said you knew Obama better than his brother does.

Please find the post and bold the exact phrase. Otherwise admit you are lying. Thanks.

Tic. Toc.

Please find the post and bold the exact phrase. Otherwise admit you are lying. Thanks.

You said you're "above" Malik Obama. Maybe geographically, but not in any other way I can gather. Even Malik tells the truth!

You said you're "above" Malik Obama. Maybe geographically, but not in any other way I can gather. Even Malik tells the truth!

So you cannot substantiate your claim. It seems to be a pattern with you. You make up a lie, you can't substantiate it, you move on to another topic. You should seriously consider how little subtlety you have. It really is disappointing. Aren't you embarrassed to be caught lying time and time again?

Malik Obama told me to tell you that you're full of baloney and that he wasn't dumped by his half-brother and that he doesn't live in poverty in Kenya. He earned a college degree in accounting, owns his own business, a house in the country and often visits D.C as a consultant.

Malik Obama told me to tell you that you're full of baloney and that he wasn't dumped by his half-brother and that he doesn't live in poverty in Kenya. He earned a college degree in accounting, owns his own business, a house in the country and often visits D.C as a consultant.

False. Malik lives in Kenya, attends mosque (like Barack did for years), and isn't financially well off. Not sure where you get your facts.

So you cannot substantiate your claim. It seems to be a pattern with you. You make up a lie, you can't substantiate it, you move on to another topic. You should seriously consider how little subtlety you have. It really is disappointing. Aren't you embarrassed to be caught lying time and time again?

Like I said, muy loco e malo.

I misquoted one thing you said, yes I admit that.

My pop told me that people who accuse others of being liars all the time, are usually the biggest liars of em all! Think he was right.

A neologism! OCD will do that to people.

In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning.[11] This tendency is considered normal in children, but in adults it can be a symptom of psychopathy[12] or a thought disorder (indicative of a psychotic mental illness, such as schizophrenia).[13] People with autism also may create neologisms.[14] Additionally, use of neologisms may be related to aphasia acquired after brain damage resulting from a stroke or head injury.[15]

Ever heard the phrase Allah Ackbar?

What happens when you put a 'bar' in front of 'ackbar'?

Say it with me...Barackbar.
----
But thanks for checking Wikipedia for a comeback, that was touching. *tear*

False. Malik lives in Kenya, attends mosque (like Barack did for years), and isn't financially well off. Not sure where you get your facts.

I got my facts from Wikipedia. Where do you get yours?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama#Paternal_relations

Apparently, Malik just sold some letters written by Obama for $30,000 and another for an undisclosed amount....so he can't be too poor...at least not by Kenyan standards.

Obama’s half-brother sells revealing letter from president | Page Six

So Obama attended a Catholic school in Indonesia...and he went to a mosque with his step father a couple of times when he was boy...and you think that makes him a Muslim? LOL Well, I went to primary when I was in grade school...so does that make me a Mormon? I went to Xmas mass a few times, so does that me make a Catholic? I went to an Episopalian church on Easter, so does that make an Episcoplaion? I don't think so....and I don't think attending a mosque a few times, makes Obama a Muslim, either. lol

Obama attended an Indonesian public school | PolitiFact

So if Obama is supposed to be a Muslim...then he must be a very lousy one....or an apostate. Since you're such an expert on Muslims...tell me, what do radical Islamists do to apostates, truthatallcost?

Obama-Worst-Muslim-copy.jpg

Last edited:

Ha....ha...hatuey!

can-stock-photo_csp7916617.jpg

Ever heard the phrase Allah Ackbar?

What happens when you put a 'bar' in front of 'ackbar'?

Say it with me...Barackbar.
----
But thanks for checking Wikipedia for a comeback, that was touching. *tear*

I foolishly expected it to be simple enough for you, but it flew over your head.

Muslims kill each other all the time.

People inclined to kill tend to kill the people around them, so yes, in countries where Muslims are the large majority, the people killed will likely be other Muslims, just like I bet you could find a lot of Christians murdered by folks who also consider themselves Christian in the US.

I got my facts from Wikipedia. Where do you get yours?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama#Paternal_relations

Apparently, Malik just sold some letters written by Obama for $30,000 and another for an undisclosed amount....so he can't be too poor...at least not by Kenyan standards.

Obama’s half-brother sells revealing letter from president | Page Six

So Obama attended a Catholic school in Indonesia...and he went to a mosque with his step father a couple of times when he was boy...and you think that makes him a Muslim? LOL Well, I went to primary when I was in grade school...so does that make me a Mormon? I went to Xmas mass a few times, so does that me make a Catholic? I went to an Episopalian church on Easter, so does that make an Episcoplaion? I don't think so....and I don't think attending a mosque a few times, makes Obama a Muslim, either. lol

Obama attended an Indonesian public school | PolitiFact

So if Obama is supposed to be a Muslim...then he must be a very lousy one....or an apostate. Since you're such an expert on Muslims...tell me, what do radical Islamists do to apostates, truthatallcost?

Obama-Worst-Muslim-copy.jpg

Y'know, I'm surprised more people don't have a problem with your obviously Islamaphobic pic. It's pretty clearly saying that being pro-woman, pro abortion rights and pro gay rights makes someone a terrible Muslim. Basically you're saying that being all those positive things run completely contrary to what it means to be a good Muslim.

Like I said, muy loco e malo.

I misquoted one thing you said, yes I admit that.

You didn't quote or misquote anything. You made a claim about what had been said. You could not substantiate it like pretty much everything you say when you simply are trying to evade. You knowingly do this when you have nothing else to add. It's a pattern.

My pop told me that people who accuse others of being liars all the time, are usually the biggest liars of em all! Think he was right.

Your pop wasn't a very wise person. He lied to you and put himself in a illogical circle where his statement by default is a lie no matter how many times he told you it.

Last edited:
Yes or No, is Barackbar Obama a closet Muslim?

He certainly doesn't sound like the Christian he claims to be.

I say Yes, Barackbar Obama is a closet Muslim.

Let's get those Yes votes in.

let's say he is a closet moslem, it doesn't matter.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom