• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barackbar Obama Refuses to Say 'Radical Islam' is He a Closet Muslim?

Lol, I am shocked by the originality of this thread. For his next trick, the OP will bring up 50 year old anti-Catholic rhetoric against JFK.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

His president for almost eight years and still can't spell the name. 'Nuff said.

A neologism! OCD will do that to people.

In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning.[11] This tendency is considered normal in children, but in adults it can be a symptom of psychopathy[12] or a thought disorder (indicative of a psychotic mental illness, such as schizophrenia).[13] People with autism also may create neologisms.[14] Additionally, use of neologisms may be related to aphasia acquired after brain damage resulting from a stroke or head injury.[15]

Lol, I am shocked by the originality of this thread. For his next trick, the OP will bring up 50 year old anti-Catholic rhetoric against JFK.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

Obama: "The Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on earth."
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/opinion/06kristof.html?_r=0

Yup, attended Koran classes as "Jakarta street kid", recites the Koran in perfect Arabic at the drop of a hat. Sounds like a typical Christian to me!

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Obama: "The Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on earth."
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/opinion/06kristof.html?_r=0

Yup, attended Koran classes as "Jakarta street kid", recites the Koran in perfect Arabic at the drop of a hat. Sounds like a typical Christian to me!

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Nothing about your obsession with Obama's heritage is surprising. Segregated courts, zika something something ban immigrants, Obama is a Muslim. It's not as subtle as you think it is. Actually, it reminds me of 3 dozen other posters with the same political beliefs. They all came out of hiding eventually. You should just cut the pleasantries.

Nothing about your obsession with Obama's heritage is surprising. Segregated courts, zika something something ban immigrants, Obama is a Muslim. It's not as subtle as you think it is. Actually, it reminds me of 3 dozen other posters with the same political beliefs. They all came out of hiding eventually. You should just cut the pleasantries.

You forgot Teutoberg.

See? You are learning what your tells were. Tell us how Obama is a secret mooslum and you have it figured out.

See? You are learning what your tells were. Tell us how Obama is a secret mooslum and you have it figured out.

Lets evaluate your positions expressed on DP: Zika must not be discussed, otherwise common sense will be used as a preventative measure, radical judges who promote La Raza should be used to punish conservative politicians, refused to say who you want to see as president...

You're not muy difficult to figure out either guy.

Lets evaluate your positions expressed on DP: Zika must not be discussed, otherwise common sense will be used as a preventative measure, radical judges who promote La Raza should be used to punish conservative politicians, refused to say who you want to see as president...

You were already shown to be lying about this. I asked you specifically what part of the news report you wanted to discuss. You refused to say. Why must you lie at all costs? Is embarrassing yourself really worth that much? Please provide evidence for everything you've stated I argued. If you can't, please admit you lied.

As for your last lie, lol, I'd rather see Hillary as president ANY day if the other two choices are Trump and Sanders. Good grief. You really are desperate. Please stop lying at all costs. It's not worth it.

You aren't as subtle as you think you are.

Given all the drone strikes and dead Muslims that have occurred under this administration (justified or not is a topic for another thread) including Bin Laden, if he's a Muslim he's a really sucky one.

He also eats pork and drinks alcohol. Which would be more strikes against him in the Muslim column.

Which conservative politician has been punished by Hispanic judges? I've heard so many times here that Trump is "not a conservative" (by conservative detractors), and "not a politician" (usually from the faithful).

Are there conservative politicians being unjustly persecuted, or are you just sore that a judge ruled against the Holy One?

You were already shown to be lying about this. I asked you specifically what part of the news report you wanted to discuss. You refused to say. Why must you lie at all costs? Is embarrassing yourself really worth that much? Please provide evidence for everything you've stated I argued. If you can't, please admit you lied.

As for your last lie, lol, I'd rather see Hillary as president ANY day if the other two choices are Trump and Sanders. Good grief. You really are desperate. Please stop lying at all costs. It's not worth it.

You aren't as subtle as you think you are.

I didn't refuse to say, and we've been over this already.

I said that part of the reason for posting the zika story was to inform members of the board of a potential health concern, and I received several comments stating that people who weren't aware of the situation learned about it from my post.

But you persisted in complaining about the story existing on DP, because you were worried that racist boogiemen would use it to get limited immigration from Latin America.

The Ebola scare should have taught you that Barackbar will protect the American people under no circumstances, if it means inconveniencing anyone from a foreign country that wants immediate unrestricted access to the U.S.

I told you to take it up with the DP staff, which you may have or may have not done; they never warned me or infracted me so I assume that they didn't object to my thread.
----
I can see why you like Hillary, she never lets go of a grudge.

I didn't refuse to say, and we've been over this already.

When you start off with a lie that you can't prove, we cannot have a civil discussion. You were asked repeatedly what you wanted to discuss. You outright refused to say because well - you couldn't really discuss anything about the story other than zika something something ban immigrants.

You haven't changed that statement yet. I didn't bother anything else in your post. You really shouldn't try to be subtle at this point. I think it would be better if you tried to prove I said any of the things you claimed I said.

You aren't subtle.

Which conservative politician has been punished by Hispanic judges? I've heard so many times here that Trump is "not a conservative" (by conservative detractors), and "not a politician" (usually from the faithful).

Are there conservative politicians being unjustly persecuted, or are you just sore that a judge ruled against the Holy One?

Yes, I've heard that Trump is extremely conservative, and a closet liberal. Depends on who's bashing Trump at the moment. Sometimes the same poster will claim Trump is a right wing extremist and a New York City liberal, lol.
-----

Curiel was appointed by Obama. The law firm representing the plaintiffs has ties to Hillary Clinton. The whole case reeks of another I.R.S. scandal, where leftist puppet masters in government use their power to enact punishment on those who they deem to be enemies. Hillary Clinton has a long history of such behavior, going back to Filegate, where she illegally collected FBI files on 700 people who she wanted dirt on.

Hillary Clinton makes Trump look like a choir boy.

When you start off with a lie that you can't prove, we cannot have a civil discussion. You were asked repeatedly what you wanted to discuss. You outright refused to say because well - you couldn't really discuss anything about the story other than zika something something ban immigrants.

You haven't changed that statement yet. I didn't bother anything else in your post. You really shouldn't try to be subtle at this point. I think it would be better if you tried to prove I said any of the things you claimed I said.

You aren't subtle.

Adios Hatuey. Viva la...you know.

Adios Hatuey. Viva la...you know.

You really should learn how to be subtle. Making a conspiracy theory thread about Obama being a secret Muslim? It's like you are following a textbook.

You really should learn how to be subtle. Making a conspiracy theory thread about Obama being a secret Muslim? It's like you are following a textbook.

This is the Conspiracy Theory Forum. Take it or leave it.

How about your conspiracy theory? You came all the way to my conspiracy theory thread to interject your own.

This is the Conspiracy Theory Forum. Take it or leave it.

How about your conspiracy theory? You came all the way to my conspiracy theory thread to interject your own.

A conspiracy theory requires there to be the belief that there is a conspiracy in the first place. You aren't subtle enough to conspire; much less for me to develop a theory around you. I think you really should work on your subtlety. Obama the secret mooslum threads? They aren't subtle at all.

Yes or No, is Barackbar Obama a closet Muslim?

He certainly doesn't sound like the Christian he claims to be.

I say Yes, Barackbar Obama is a closet Muslim.

Let's get those Yes votes in.

Clearly no - Obama understand terrorism to the core and desires of Isil that want divide people.

Obama has said repeatedly these are terrorists. Obama does not want to propel ISIL as they want to be speaking for muslims and are warring against all people who are not with them including muslims. It might be too complex for Trump to comprehend.

Obama does not want to ISIL by creating announcing followers they do not have - in fact he has weakened ISIL. Trump plays onto ISIl.

Muslim Ban: Barack Obama Speech Criticizing Donald Trump

They want us to validate them by implying that they speak for those billion-plus people, that they speak for Islam. That’s their propaganda, that’s how they recruit. And if we fall into the trap of painting all Muslims as a broad brush, and imply that we are at war with the entire religion, then we are doing the terrorists’ work for them.

Last edited:
A conspiracy theory requires there to be the belief that there is a conspiracy in the first place. You aren't subtle enough to conspire; much less for me to develop a theory around you. I think you really should work on your subtlety. Obama the secret mooslum threads? They aren't subtle at all.

Hmmmmm.
Welllll, since neither you or I know Obama personally, lets see what his half-brother, Malik Obama says about the character of Barack:

"He says one thing and he does another,” said Malik Obama, speaking from his home in Kisumu, Kenya, via Skype with filmmaker Joel Gilbert.

“He’s not been an honest man, as far as I’m concerned, in who he is and what he says and how he treats people,” Malik said of his half-brother, noting their relationship was once “very close.”

And, “In the beginning, I didn’t think he was a schemer. His real character, the real personality, the real him, is coming out now.”

Maybe you should delve deeper into who your president is, rather than who I am.

Clearly no - Obama understand terrorism to the core and desires of Isil that want divide people.

Obama has said repeatedly these are terrorists. Obama does not want to propel ISIL as they want to be speaking for muslims and are warring against all people who are not with them including muslims. It might be too complex for Trump to comprehend.

Obama does not want to ISIL by creating announcing followers they do not have - in fact he has weakened ISIL. Trump plays onto ISIl.

Muslim Ban: Barack Obama Speech Criticizing Donald Trump

Yes, sounds quite complex.

Hmmmmm.
Welllll, since neither you or I know Obama personally, lets see what his half-brother, Malik Obama says about the character of Barack

Lol, you are a minimum of 4 years too late to show up with irrelevant nonsense to support your conspiracy theory. Again, you aren't subtle.

Back
Top Bottom