• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama Worked For The CIA [W:10]

So everyone who works for the CIA is a psychopath?

Let's put it this way, the 'higher' their function, the more probable is they are a psychopath,

You see, being a psychopath is one of the requirements. But to undersand that you have to research the freemasons

especially the ones above th 33rd degree,

A good talk by Pilger. Pretty much everything he says is true, based on Obama's record as POTUS. Nullify Habeas, wage illegitimate war all over the planet. Truly, he is a fraud.

As to whether he actually worked for the CIA, Pilger provides some interesting facts I had not heard before regarding Obama's spotty and hard-to-verify work and education record.

Whether he actually worked for the CIA or not would be interesting to know, but just after Obama took office I read Janny Scott's book A Singular Woman, a biography of Barack's mother. According to Scott, the lady worked for the East West Institute and I think the Ford Foundation while in Hawaii. By Congressional edict, the East West Institute was overseen by the CIA.

So whether he actually worked for the Agency as an adult or not, if Scott's claims are accurate, when he was a youngster living with his mother in Hawaii and Malaysia, the companies she worked for were overseen by or connected with the CIA. If true, it would be quite plausible, perhaps probable, that he eventually went on to work for one of the Agency's front companies.

What's wrong with working for the CIA?

What's wrong with working for the CIA?

Well, I've heard that Obama's black, and you know what that means when you couple it with the CIA...that's right. Black ops.

A good talk by Pilger. Pretty much everything he says is true, based on Obama's record as POTUS. Nullify Habeas, wage illegitimate war all over the planet. Truly, he is a fraud.

As to whether he actually worked for the CIA, Pilger provides some interesting facts I had not heard before regarding Obama's spotty and hard-to-verify work and education record.

Whether he actually worked for the CIA or not would be interesting to know, but just after Obama took office I read Janny Scott's book A Singular Woman, a biography of Barack's mother. According to Scott, the lady worked for the East West Institute and I think the Ford Foundation while in Hawaii. By Congressional edict, the East West Institute was overseen by the CIA.

So whether he actually worked for the Agency as an adult or not, if Scott's claims are accurate, when he was a youngster living with his mother in Hawaii and Malaysia, the companies she worked for were overseen by or connected with the CIA. If true, it would be quite plausible, perhaps probable, that he eventually went on to work for one of the Agency's front companies.
Yes because that makes sense. Almost no one doesn't work for the same company that their mom works for. The leaps of logic you CTers make is unbelievable.

Yes because that makes sense. Almost no one doesn't work for the same company that their mom works for. The leaps of logic you CTers make is unbelievable.

It could be called logic, with a certain generosity of spirit.

I think he's a paid-off disinformation agent.
Possibly working for CIA, not sure yet.

Barack knew from history what happens to White House occupants who mess with the CIA, threatening to destroy it and throw it to the four winds: they catch bullets.

Barack knew from history what happens to White House occupants who mess with the CIA, threatening to destroy it and throw it to the four winds: they catch bullets.

Got any actual evidence of this?
Oh that right you dont do evidence or facts.

Back
Top Bottom