• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama shows he can not stop race-baiting even when 19 WHITE kids are murdered.

Yeah. He is usually far more careful in the choice of his words than this.

EDIT: I am going to presume that the person who normally manages his Twitter account called in sick and this is the B Team.
Or in Obama's case, the "JV Team"

He deflected away from 19 innocent kids being murdered to someone who was a life-long criminal that was high af and fought with police contributing to his own death.
He made a thoughtful set of tweets about the school shooting on the very day it happened.

He made tweets about Floyd on the anniversary of Floyd's murder at the hands of the police.

Cons: 🤯 🍌🤡 🐑 🦜🐦 🥀 🤪🍆 🍊 🐷 😡 🃏 😭 🍼 ❄️

I am spending more of my time remodeling landscaping lately and on Twitter and Truth Social. I was alerted to a post by Barack Obama that was on Twitter and I seriously thought it was some fake post made to look like it was from Obama's account. I accused the poster of making it up but sure enough, it was real. Here it is:

As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

Here we had 19 innocent children massacred by a maniac and he talks about those who "loved George Floyd{ TWO YEARS ago!??? I think I need to go no further this is so unimaginable. I have posted on both sites what a despicable human piece of garbage Obama is and HE is the reason the nation is so divided now with this kind of insensitive rhetoric. he is playing for the black vote in November on the backs of 19 children. He is a heinous piece of human excrement! Who "loved" George Floyd, a career criminal? Outside of his family? He is a cause celeb because a white cop went off the deep end and Barack would have America believe cops do this every day. Tell this to the parents of 19 children who went to school and never returned, you POS!!!
So dramatic. 🙄

So dramatic. 🙄
Are you KIDDING!!?? 19 innocent children were shot, and your hero Obama talks about a criminal named George Floyd and the people who loved him TWO years ago, and I am being dramatic?? He was the president of the United States and uses the deaths of 19 children for the upcoming elections? I am astonished by your callousness but not surprised.

Come November
We WILL remember.

I am spending more of my time remodeling landscaping lately and on Twitter and Truth Social. I was alerted to a post by Barack Obama that was on Twitter and I seriously thought it was some fake post made to look like it was from Obama's account. I accused the poster of making it up but sure enough, it was real. Here it is:

As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

Here we had 19 innocent children massacred by a maniac and he talks about those who "loved George Floyd{ TWO YEARS ago!??? I think I need to go no further this is so unimaginable. I have posted on both sites what a despicable human piece of garbage Obama is and HE is the reason the nation is so divided now with this kind of insensitive rhetoric. he is playing for the black vote in November on the backs of 19 children. He is a heinous piece of human excrement! Who "loved" George Floyd, a career criminal? Outside of his family? He is a cause celeb because a white cop went off the deep end and Barack would have America believe cops do this every day. Tell this to the parents of 19 children who went to school and never returned, you POS!!!

First off, all but two of the dead children were Hispanic, not white.

Secondly, what idiot on the right made you go tinkle in your panties about this? The day Obama posted that was the 2 year anniversary of Floyd being murdered by a police officer. He started Tweeting the day the shooting happened, and posted a lot on his Twitter page about it. This was posted on the anniversary of Floyd's death and didn't replace his decent thoughts on the dead kids and teachers the day before.

The smart people can actually do things on multiple days.

Zero Hedge knows its audience, or Hannity, or whatever moron got you worked up about this.

Are you KIDDING!!?? 19 innocent children were shot, and your hero Obama talks about a criminal named George Floyd and the people who loved him TWO years ago, and I am being dramatic?? He was the president of the United States and uses the deaths of 19 children for the upcoming elections? I am astonished by your callousness but not surprised.
Yes, fake drama.

You post the content of one Obama tweet from May 25th, the day after mass shooting murders at an elementary school in Texas, deliberately ignoring tweets Obama posted on May 24th, the day of the horrific murders.
7902557B-B6FD-48AC-8EA6-DF16D970F2E1.jpeg949A3CD2-D0B7-42B6-A731-6BD9FDE95A48.jpegE5BAD5A7-3401-4106-87E2-0043657B500C.jpeg
You should be ashamed of yourself for deliberately inserting your bull shit political bias into another tragic mass murder of innocent children.
Come November
We WILL remember.
WGAF what you remember? It’ll be nothing but lies anyways.

Yes, fake drama.

You post the content of one Obama tweet from May 25th, the day after mass shooting murders at an elementary school in Texas, deliberately ignoring tweets Obama posted on May 24th, the day of the horrific murders.
View attachment 67393081View attachment 67393082View attachment 67393083
You should be ashamed of yourself for deliberately inserting your bull shit political bias into another tragic mass murder of innocent children.

WGAF what you remember? It’ll be nothing but lies anyways.
and.................??

Come November
We WILL remember.
Obama is running again?

Assuming this is an actual tweet from Obama, it’s disgusting.

Why disgusting? Just because it's not really about Texas? I'm thinking you already were disgusted by his ability to make intelligent tweets and your jealousy led to this mischaracterization of his words. This is just your piss poor way of appreciating that fact.

You know who's disgusting? The OP, because he could have engaged in a millisecond of critical thought and realized why his post was hollow vitriol and utterly substanceless. Before you turn your disgust on others, consider your own reactionary bile. It really is the kind of stupid reaction we've come to expect from the Klan-servatives. It is flaming, shocking stupidity.

I know why Obama inspires such embarrassingly consistent enmity from the Trumpers, though. Obama is a thousand times smarter, more moral and decent than Trump. Obama's family is not the dysfunctional gaggle of criminals and asswipes that the Trumps are. I can see why your hatred of him burns so deep. He is the honorable statesman that no repub candidate can hold a candle to.

He made a thoughtful set of tweets about the school shooting on the very day it happened.

He made tweets about Floyd on the anniversary of Floyd's murder at the hands of the police.

Cons: 🤯 🍌🤡 🐑 🦜🐦 🥀 🤪🍆 🍊 🐷 😡 🃏 😭 🍼 ❄️
I'm not shocked you don't see the problem.

Exactly. You have no response because you know you have no excuse for your truly shitty, dishonest, fake drama posts.
He said what he said. The criminal George Floyd may have been "loved" by his immediate family but to treat him as some sort of hero against the backdrop of 19 kids being killed is beyond the pale.

He said what he said. The criminal George Floyd may have been "loved" by his immediate family but to treat him as some sort of hero against the backdrop of 19 kids being killed is beyond the pale.
Stop. You’re only making yourself look even worse, if that’s possible.

Stop. You’re only making yourself look even worse, if that’s possible.
Oh, here we go with the usual lie when someone has no retort of "Stop, you are making yourself look foolish" as if that means a hill O beans. in this case, it's like someone saying OJ was guilty and got off and someone like you saying "Oh, stop, you are making yourself look foolish"

Your ruse is tired and worn out now and everyone can see it. you are the only one here defending Obama. Even your liberal friends abandoned any defense of the complete jerk using 19 children for the November elections like Beto.

Biden is a former failed president looking for recognition like the clown Beto. I see other failed potential Democrat candidates dancing on the graves of children right now while the children's bodies are still warm. The Democrats are truly the party of evil

Last edited:
Why disgusting? Just because it's not really about Texas? I'm thinking you already were disgusted by his ability to make intelligent tweets and your jealousy led to this mischaracterization of his words. This is just your piss poor way of appreciating that fact.

You know who's disgusting? The OP, because he could have engaged in a millisecond of critical thought and realized why his post was hollow vitriol and utterly substanceless. Before you turn your disgust on others, consider your own reactionary bile. It really is the kind of stupid reaction we've come to expect from the Klan-servatives. It is flaming, shocking stupidity.

I know why Obama inspires such embarrassingly consistent enmity from the Trumpers, though. Obama is a thousand times smarter, more moral and decent than Trump. Obama's family is not the dysfunctional gaggle of criminals and asswipes that the Trumps are. I can see why your hatred of him burns so deep. He is the honorable statesman that no repub candidate can hold a candle to.
“Those dead kids are quite the tragedy but let me tell you about George Floyd”

I don’t follow him on Twitter so I don’t see his stuff.

OP's false claim and race baiting clearly marks him as a white supremacist.

Oh, here we go with the usual lie when someone has no retort of "Stop, you are making yourself look foolish" as if that means a hill O beans. in this case, it's like someone saying OJ was guilty and got off and someone like you saying "Oh, stop, you are making yourself look foolish"

Your ruse is tired and worn out now and everyone can see it. you are the only one here defending Obama. Even your liberal friends abandoned any defense of the complete jerk using 19 children for the November elections like Beto.

Biden is a former failed president looking for recognition like the clown Beto. I see other failed potential Democrat candidates dancing on the graves of children right now while the children's bodies are still warm. The Democrats are truly the party of evil

Keep doubling down on the stupid.

Back
Top Bottom