• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama rejects Benjamin Netanyahu’s call for Iran to recognize Israe Read more

Re: Barack Obama rejects Benjamin Netanyahu’s call for Iran to recognize Israe Read

Well it would be a poison pill to the nuclear talks, if Iran recognized Israel as a state no one would be concerned if they had nukes.

Unless we're willing to invade Iran it's a pointless gesture

Re: Barack Obama rejects Benjamin Netanyahu’s call for Iran to recognize Israe Read

hussein ,hussein.:lol:

It does seem odd, at least to me, that the Iranians can't even disingenuously state a belief in Israel's right to exist. Even what would amount to an empty gesture is beyond them. That should tell us all we need to know about intentions of the Iranian leadership, both political and theological.

Well it would be a poison pill to the nuclear talks, if Iran recognized Israel as a state no one would be concerned if they had nukes.

So let me see if I have your position correct, you support Iran's hostility and belligerence toward an entire race o f people because it might jeopardize a questionable deal with known liars who have vowed to "wipe Zion from the earth".

America's new allies are interesting.....but don't come bitching when you find out they are your only allies...

Easy, because we are in nuclear negotiations with Iran

So let me see if I have your position correct, you support Iran's hostility and belligerence toward an entire race o f people because it might jeopardize a questionable deal with known liars who have vowed to "wipe Zion from the earth".

America's new allies are interesting.....but don't come bitching when you find out they are your only allies...

It's not my position it's reality. Iran will get the bomb, even G dubya wasn't willing to invade them. B. hussie won't either. What's your feasible solution?

It's a matter of common sense. If Iran's leaders cannot even work up the intellectual maturity to act like adults, any agreement Obama makes with Iran is worth little more then used toilet paper. The fact that Obama does not make it a requirement of having diplomatic discussions with them suggests that Obama is intellectually less then an adult, himself.

It would be a lunatic provision to try and insert. Lol "closet Iranian" do you just wake up perpetually angry?

I agree that asking for recognition is a nonstarter. That being said he could have asked for Iran to walk back talk of destroying the Jewish state.

I agree that asking for recognition is a nonstarter. That being said he could have asked for Iran to walk back talk of destroying the Jewish state.

Sadly that will never happen.

So not only should they torch all of their centrifuges, ship out all of their existing enriched uranium, close some of their nuke facilities, allow IAEA to anywhere/anytime, but now they also have to recognize Israel, stop supporting Hezbollah and Hamas, and open up Iranian oil fields to American oil companies in order for the sanctions to be removed?

Geez, why don't we just demand they bend over while dressed like a clown, while we're at it?

We need to keep our eye on the prize, and that is to actually GET a deal that reduces Iran's nuclear capability in a serious way.

Good.

Bibi is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom