• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama LOST his citizenship by not registering for Selective Service

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by George Spelvin, staff writer
September 13th, 2013

The matador’s bright red cape and his agile moves to anger and tire the animal are the outstanding metaphor used by Attorney W. L. Albert. Moore, Jr., who is bringing an Amicus Curiae in support of lead appellant L. Dean Johnson in the request for an Alabama Supreme Court oral argument in yet another case dismissed by lower courts in the Barack Obama eligibility saga.

Moore, no relation to Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore, is a nationally certified fraud attorney who has a completely new angle on the American political nightmare that just will not die. Moore told CiR in a very lengthy phone interview on September 3, that the “real issue is not the eligibility clause (2-1-5, US Constitution), but the fact that Obama would not or did not register for Selective Service, thereby signifying his LOSS of US CITIZENSHIP! The issue is not Obama’s status at birth–Obama probably is an NBC–but rather, his abrogation of US CITIZENSHIP, Moore said.

The long time lawyer extended his metaphor by adding that Obama handlers are more than willing to let truth seekers twist in the wind by running at the false red flags of lack of natural born citizenship status and other sidebars of this unbelievable case. The crux of this case is a little known noun called fealty. Of Old French linguistic derivation, fealty asks does Obama have allegiance to serve the United States of America?

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Barack Obama LOST his citizenship by not registering for Selective Service « Coach is Right

Amicus Curiae Source:
05.09.2013. BRIEF OF AMICUS CURIAE LUCAS DANIEL SMITH, PRO SE, IN SUPPORT OF APPELLANTS. HUGH McINNISH, et al. vs BETH CHAPMAN, in her capacity as Secretary of State. SUPREME COURT OF ALABAMA. Case No. 1120465.

Holy conspiracy Billy Baxter..... When will it end? Kapow, Kabam, nudge, nudge Kapop,

Oh what a bunch of coprolite!

Please find for me where failure to register strips a person of their citizenship.

And in fact, Resident Aliens are also supposed to register, so following your logic I guess they should become automatic citizens when they register, right?

And I never registered for Selective Service either, does that mean I have lost my right to be a citizen?

Back
Top Bottom