• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama Has "Privately Expressed Grave Concerns" About Joe

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Politico is reporting. I suspect Obama can't ignore what the media is ignoring

------------

President Obama has "privately expressed grave concerns" about Biden's run for the White House, according to a stunning new report from Politico. Obama reportedly said of Biden:

Despite the endorsement and the former Obama administration painting a rosy picture of the relationship between the two, the Post describes their relationship as being "fraught with tension".

Former White House communications director Jen Psaki commented of their relationship:

“You could certainly see technocratic eye-rolling at times.”

Barack Obama Has "Privately Expressed Grave Concerns" About Joe Biden's 2020 White House Run | Zero Hedge

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a big fan of Tyler Durden's journalism.

------------

President Obama has "privately expressed grave concerns" about Biden's run for the White House, according to a stunning new report from Politico. Obama reportedly said of Biden:

Despite the endorsement and the former Obama administration painting a rosy picture of the relationship between the two, the Post describes their relationship as being "fraught with tension".

Former White House communications director Jen Psaki commented of their relationship:

Barack Obama Has "Privately Expressed Grave Concerns" About Joe Biden's 2020 White House Run | Zero Hedge

Fake news.

Politico is reporting. Usually I would agree about Politico but here they get A's

Lol, you guys are so predictable. Tomorrow's negative story about trump from politico will be fake news. We know how it works.

------------

I knew it! Obama was deep-stating the whole time!

------------

Have you read the politico article? It’s actually very favorable to Biden

Have you read the politico article? It’s actually very favorable to Biden

Yes it is. My intent is to show a key area of concern (Obama) for the Biden campaign.

man, Republicans (trying to protect their last chance at a Confederacy) will lie about anything.

who lies more? Trump or his supporters?

con4.png

pseudo2.png

MBFCLow.png

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Failed Fact Checks (A short list of many)

Says China “stole Coronavirus from Canada and weaponized it into a Bioweapon.” – False
Is a Craigslist ad proof that counterprotesters at a white nationalist rally were “paid to make chaos”? – False
It’s now against the law in California to shower and do laundry on the same day. – Mostly False
A “newly uncovered” photograph reveals Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was crying over an empty parking lot, not detained migrant children, at a protest in Texas. – False
“The Ukrainian government just indicted the Burisma gas company & named Hunter Biden for accepting millions of dollars from a slush fund.” – False
During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C. – Incorrect
New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars – Inaccurate
This coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus […] the HIV virus (AIDS virus) – Inaccurate
Coronavirus contains ‘HIV insertions’ – Inaccurate

Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check

Kamala Harris and her lady friends can keep an eye on Joe Biden .................

------------

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: LOW
World Press Freedom Rank: Bulgaria 111/180

con4.png

pseudo2.png

MBFCLow.png

Failed Fact Checks (A short list of many)

Says China “stole Coronavirus from Canada and weaponized it into a Bioweapon.” – False
Is a Craigslist ad proof that counterprotesters at a white nationalist rally were “paid to make chaos”? – False
It’s now against the law in California to shower and do laundry on the same day. – Mostly False
A “newly uncovered” photograph reveals Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was crying over an empty parking lot, not detained migrant children, at a protest in Texas. – False
“The Ukrainian government just indicted the Burisma gas company & named Hunter Biden for accepting millions of dollars from a slush fund.” – False
During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C. – Incorrect
New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars – Inaccurate
This coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus […] the HIV virus (AIDS virus) – Inaccurate
Coronavirus contains ‘HIV insertions’ – Inaccurate

Well that settles everything then... lol.... ZeroHedge provided citations (Politico) so spin away.

------------

Despite the one-sided excerpts in your source article, the original article presents a much broader and positive picture. In fact, in instances it even presents Obama in a negative inferior light to Biden's superiority. Mostly though, it speaks to the interaction between Obama's data-type style vs Biden's retail-type style.

Quite honestly, it sounds like these two very different men complimented each other well.

------------

I mean, if you're trying to present this story, why on earth would you choose a hyper partisan, notoriously unreliable rag like Zero Hedge over Politico? No one outside of the choir you preach to is going to be interested, and it gives the partisan Dems here a partial out to dismiss it, even though yes, the story does originate from a reputable source, and thus their dismissal is ultimately baseless as a result.

That said, digging into the substance of this, yes, of course Obama has misgivings about Biden and his capacity for the office, as anyone not drinking partisan koolaid or wearing team jerseys should.

Yes it is. My intent is to show a key area of concern (Obama) for the Biden campaign.

Here's the thing though. Those on the left recognize and acknowledge Biden's faults and weaknesses. However, even with those faults and weaknesses Biden is infinitely better than Trump in every single metric. There isn't a single negative the right can point out on Biden that isn't 10 times worse for Trump. Not one.

There is no key area of concern for Biden. You Trump supporters set the bar SOOO LOOOW in how you support Trump, there isn't ANYTHING Biden has done that Trump hasn't done ten times worse. Chew on that Con.

There is no key area of concern for Biden. You Trump supporters set the bar SOOO LOOOW in how you support Trump, there isn't ANYTHING Biden has done that Trump hasn't done ten times worse. Chew on that Con.

Along with the mental fitness b.s. Trump is undoubtedly a mental midget.

Politico is reporting. Usually I would agree about Politico but here they get A's

It's from a libertarian mouthpiece known for MAGAite propaganda. Zero Hedge is one step above Breitbart and two steps below the National Enquirer in journalistic standards. It has three steps to go before it can claim to be a source of well-written fiction.

This just in......

Zero Hedge reports trump just got 18 holes in one while playing golf.

Film at 11

This just in......

Zero Hedge reports trump just got 18 holes in one while playing golf.

Film at 11

I'll find the picture of Obama golfing in VA during the lockdown. This was just after Michael told everyone to stay at home in a SPAM call. Had a federal worker drive him 40 miles to play there. Be patient

I'll find the picture of Obama golfing in VA during the lockdown. This was just after Michael told everyone to stay at home in a SPAM call. Had a federal worker drive him 40 miles to play there. Be patient

I hope he had a great round.

If zero hedge reports the story it will have Obama killing a kitten on the ninth hole. Lol

Yes, I had it somewhere
------
Obama Golfs In Virginia

It must be nice to be Obama. He golfed through his entire eight year reign of terror, and now he’s golfing in Virigina, at the Robert Trent Jones Country Club. Virginia, ruled by Governor Bloackface Ralpha Northam has locked down the state until at least middle-June, the longest of any of the 50 states.No only was Obama able to golf and avoid the shelter in place “rule”. It also appeared as if Obama was golfing without a face mask, but you can’t confirm it since the video was taken from so a far distance. Must be nice to be a Democrat. And get this.. Obama’s essential golf trip came just days after Michelle Obama made robocalls to people living in Washington D.C. to stay home. Who the hell does Michelle Obama think she is? Still First “Lady”?

Obama golfs in Virginia at Robert Trent Jones as state is locked down until mid-June two days after Mooch makes robocalls to stay home

Back
Top Bottom