• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama & Deep State Operatives Are Attempting to Sabotage Duly Elected POTUS

Re: Barack Obama & Deep State Operatives Are Attempting to Sabotage Duly Elected POTU

Oh, man. What paranoid B.S. Obama is on vacation parasailing in paradise right now. War with the nation is the farthest thing from his mind. You guys won, but you're the sorest winners I've ever seen. Get over yourselves and help our president govern in a mature manner.

They're desperately trying to divert from the dire situation he's got them and himself in. Anything but Russia!

Re: Barack Obama & Deep State Operatives Are Attempting to Sabotage Duly Elected POTU

Oh, man. What paranoid B.S. Obama is on vacation parasailing in paradise right now. War with the nation is the farthest thing from his mind. You guys won, but you're the sorest winners I've ever seen. Get over yourselves and help our president govern in a mature manner.

You seriously need to just stop this line of jackass clown fodder.
You're making yourself look like a complete moron in light of all the insanity of the left lately.
Seriously. Please. Just stop now.

They're desperately trying to divert from the dire situation he's got them and himself in. Anything but Russia!

Uh...wrong.
Fact check time.
It's the liberals and Democrats who've screwed the pony.
Who is in the white house and who controls most of the nations important political seats now?

Oh yeah.....you forgot.....

He
Lied under oath. It's called perjury. Ask bill.
Ah, Rush. The child molester and drug expert nothing like an unbiased source
Any real link? Tell the Obama disaster to my daughter who started a $250 mm business. Easy, a few brains and college. Nothing to it. Then you don't have to stay scared and awake at night dreading the world order

He
Any real link? Tell the Obama disaster to my daughter who started a $250 mm business. Easy, a few brains and college. Nothing to it. Then you don't have to stay scared and awake at night dreading the world order

Provide a link where proof of your accusations can be found....

Child Molester?
It's too bad his representatives don't see this and take you to court over this slander and defamation.

And what's a 250 millimeter business?
I say your daughter didn't do squat. Prove it or it's more BS

You're making yourself look like a complete moron in light of all the insanity of the left lately.
Jackass clown fodder? Complete moron? And the forum almost banned me because I suggested facts. 75 % of trumpettes never made it to college, 90% are white. Ah, the facts hurt

Uh...wrong.
Fact check time.
It's the liberals and Democrats who've screwed the pony.
Who is in the white house and who controls most of the nations important political seats now?

Oh yeah.....you forgot.....

The person in the WH was installed by a Russian despot. It's turnng into a game show, where the worst screwup of the week gets fired. Whose turn this week?

His personal life has nothing to do with his political acumen.
And his reasons for divorce, marriage or separation are really none of your business.
Just as your choice of a homosexual partner would be noone elses.

NoLeft...NoRight....I don't care who does the right thing for America, as long as they do what's good for America.
I couldn't care less if Trump is whatever,..... he is doing the right things.
Of course, that is irrelevant to many morons when there's good gossip to be gabbed.

His personal and moral failings are fair game because he publicly calls out other people for the same. Since his drug bust and the 3rd wife leaving, he seems a bit tamed, but still...

I'm not a dem or a repub. I'll give Trump credit when he does something I think is a net win for the country. When he does the opposite, I will point that out as well. He's been a very mixed bag so far, imo. Aside from Mattis and the guy he replaced Flynn with (both awesome), his whole cabinet is one of the worst I can remember.

Provide a link where proof of your accusations can be found....

Child Molester?
It's too bad his representatives don't see this and take you to court over this slander and defamation.

And what's a 250 millimeter business?
Apologies dollars. Sounds like you are slandering the uppity nigxxer. Maybe I should have added my 23 yr old niece who started at $90k with a plastics engineering degree? I thought the islands kid thing and his getting staff to buy OxyContin was well Known. Maybe ill getting line with the trump women don is suing. Wonder what happened to his suits? Same place as his crack birther team he sent to Hawaii ?

I do have a point as I pointed out what you said. The point wasn't whether or not the number was legitimate. The point was that you thought that it would be a good thing for employees all the while trying to pass out dunce caps. The former is just a disagreement about a number, the latter shows a complete lack of understanding fundamental, economic principles.

I could see how you want to get off this point. :wink2:

If the U.S. moved from the current 93 million not working to 75 million, it would indicate an incredibly robust, tight, labor market. So what economic principle am I missing?

And the bottom line is anyone knowledgeable using the number of adults not in the workforce (currently 90 million+) as an indication of the state of the labor market is a hack or ignorant.

I'm not trying to blame Obama. I wish the SOB would ride of into the sunset. I'm simply doling out what was sowed in appropriate proportions...

lol, yeah whatever. Just flying through a Mel Gibson movie plot line of shadow governments and tapped phone lines with no proof. Trying to dismiss all the blowback on "paid protestors" and whatever else your side tries to make up. It's nothing but finger pointing and crying and conspiracy. It's fairly ridiculous.

Are you denying President Trump's claim that Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped in the middle of the campaign? Or maybe you imagine Obama knew nothing about that activity.

I don't believe it. It doesn't make any sense. You can't wiretap a U.S. citizen without a FISA warrant. Let's see the evidence.

I think Trump is just trying to deflect attention from his Russian issues.

Are you directing this request to me?

I don't believe it. It doesn't make any sense. You can't wiretap a U.S. citizen without a FISA warrant. Let's see the evidence.

I have not even implied that the surveillance of one or more computers in Trump Tower was carried out without a warrant. But the requests for these warrants are almost never denied. The question then is why officials who ultimately worked for Mr. Obama would be carrying out this surveillance, during a presidential race, of the other party's candidate and of important figures in his campaign.

There may have been a tap authorized by the FBI, and it might have been aimed at Manafort. We will have to see.

He was also too good for the 4 wives who left him.

Limbaugh was hysterical to listen to as he morphed into a Trump supporter. "Trump is a POPULIST! POPULISM is NOT CONSERVATIVE." "Uh, I'm confused..."

"TRUMP!"

I used to get tickled at him blasting drug users while he was using drugs himself. I once found him hilarious, now he is just an overweight disgusting individual.

Hilarious that the Right has to manufacture a conspiracy out of whole cloth to deflect from the ongoing investigations into Trump, his administration, his campaign, and their ties to Russia.
And who is promoting this nonsense? Rush Limbaugh?! I thought that fat-ass was dead. Who knew?

He is essentially "brain dead" and has been since his heavy drug using days. Does that count?

Trump has made a CHOICE to voice his opinion that the preceding President, in this case President Obama, has wire tapped Trump's kingdom.

WOW, just ****ing wow already!!!!!!!

That is the MOST INCREDULOUS CLAIM I have heard from a sitting US President in my entire life!!!!!!!

Not only has Trump gone off the deep end, obviously a delusional BASKET CASE but Trump has sited NO SOURCE FOR HIS ACCUSATION.

Here we have a COMPLETE RAVING LUNATIC = Trump claiming he is the victim of some deep state CONSPIRACY, YET he discloses NO SOURCES for his Twitter accusations.

Besides Trump being a COMPLETE RAVING DELUSIONAL LUNATIC, he is the proverbial 'pot calling the kettle black,' why?

Trump is CITING NO SOURCES FOR HIS CLAIM.

I was under the impression that Trump JUST DAYS AGO claimed that folks should not be claiming BS without having a NAMED SOURCE.

Of course, we ALL KNOW that The Donald is VERY SPECIAL and HE is an exception; after all, he is bat **** CRAZY ....................

Last edited:

There may have been a tap authorized by the FBI, and it might have been aimed at Manafort. We will have to see.

That's not what Trump tweeted. He accused Obama directly of wire tapping the phones in Trump Tower in a series of several tweets. He didn't accuse the FBI. I've been listening to Fox News tonight while driving and according to their reporting, several attempts have been made to the White House for proof of Trump's accusation. The White House's response: silence.

Given Trump's past behavior, I guess it's not that extraordinary that Trump would make such an accusation without any proof.

If the U.S. moved from the current 93 million not working to 75 million, it would indicate an incredibly robust, tight, labor market. So what economic principle am I missing?

What's missing now is the context of your original statement...

lol, yeah whatever. Just flying through a Mel Gibson movie plot line of shadow governments and tapped phone lines with no proof. Trying to dismiss all the blowback on "paid protestors" and whatever else your side tries to make up. It's nothing but finger pointing and crying and conspiracy. It's fairly ridiculous.

Yes, the lengths the Unthinking Left are going to is fairly ridiculous.

and quite the understatement.

Trump has made a CHOICE to voice his opinion that the preceding President, in this case President Obama, has wire tapped Trump's kingdom.

WOW, just ****ing wow already!!!!!!!

That is the MOST INCREDULOUS CLAIM I have heard from a sitting US President in my entire life!!!!!!!

Not only has Trump gone off the deep end, obviously a delusional BASKET CASE but Trump has sited NO SOURCE FOR HIS ACCUSATION.

Here we have a COMPLETE RAVING LUNATIC = Trump claiming he is the victim of some deep state CONSPIRACY, YET he discloses NO SOURCES for his Twitter accusations.

Besides Trump being a COMPLETE RAVING DELUSIONAL LUNATIC, he is the proverbial 'pot calling the kettle black,' why?

Trump is CITING NO SOURCES FOR HIS CLAIM.

I was under the impression that Trump JUST DAYS AGO claimed that folks should not be claiming BS without having a NAMED SOURCE.

Of course, we ALL KNOW that The Donald is VERY SPECIAL and HE is an exception; after all, he is bat **** CRAZY ....................

and the hypocrisy continues...

He

When were charges brought against him? Surely if they have such proof, such evidence they will charge him and convict him, but alas, it is all BS....

Funny it's always the Unthinking Left speaking about the "other" of being full of fear and hate, fear and hate....yet the Unthinking Left is the only side that shows itself daily to be full of it...

ROTFLMAO. Yeah, right. The nation is the furthest from BO's mind. That's a real knee slapper right there! BO moves two blocks from the White House, bunks with Valerie Jarrett, but his mind is a millions miles away? LMAO

Back
Top Bottom