• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama’s Staggering Incompetence

The United States has added Cuba, Libya and Syria to the nations it claims are deliberately seeking to obtain chemical or biological weapons.

The US Under Secretary of State said that the three nations could be grouped with other so-called "rogue states" - Iraq, Iran and North Korea - in actively attempting to develop weapons of mass destruction.

He also warned that the US would take action.

"America is determined to prevent the next wave of terror," he said, referring to the 11 September attacks in Washington and New York that killed up to 3,000 people.

"States that sponsor terror and pursue WMD (weapons of mass destruction) must stop. States that renounce terror and abandon WMD can become part of our effort, but those that do not can expect to become our targets," he said.

Seems now that Syria has used chemical weapons, taking military action against them is U.S. policy.
So you are saying then, not to arrive at that hypocritical tipping point, that you agree/agreed with the Invasion of Iraq, the use of force? And you agree with "taking military action against them"...all of them?

And you really should identify who exactly you are speaking of, we have had a lot of Secretaries of State...the he I assume is GW?

Last edited:
Great thread title!

And...great deflection with your comment. Isn't it horrible how libs can't refrain from bringing up Bush whenever someone bangs on Obama!?!?

I'll bet if you look really hard, you can find another blog post claiming that our President is awful. Go ahead....try.
Too easy...everybody knows it...give us something harder...:lamo

He's a spineless RINO. Please, don't get me started on that fool.

Soooooooooooo, the idea is that a real conservative would have bombed Syria weeks ago, years ago maybe, right?

More incoherency from the right.

You ABSOLUTELY were talking about Bush. The only original words in your OP pertained to Bush. You are obsessed with Bush. Bush is on your mind. Bush, Bush, Bush!
In southern parlance, it would be said of your statement, "that dawg just can't hunt"... meaning you are barking up the totally wrong tree, or in this case, Bush.

In southern parlance, it would be said of your statement, "that dawg just can't hunt"... meaning you are barking up the totally wrong tree, or in this case, Bush.

A fair description of Bush's foreign policy: a dog. And it cost $3T.

A fair description of Bush's foreign policy: a dog. And it cost $3T.
But a dog that can hunt...unlike zer-0's. It was all a success until zer-0 took over...and lets see, that was $5T in deficits with absolute nothing to show for it...that's uh...Ruff, real Ruff...:doh

Who sane would have voted for Gore or Kerry...come on now....

Don't you forget because I won't let you. Al Gore got over half a million more votes than Bush did and if Jeb Bush hadn't been the governor of Florida and Katherine Harris his concubine so they could jack the election up to the conservative supreme court and steal Florida this country would have never had to deal with that draft dodging, lying, two faced son-of-a-bitch.

Don't you forget because I won't let you. Al Gore got over half a million more votes than Bush did and if Jeb Bush hadn't been the governor of Florida and Katherine Harris his concubine so they could jack the election up to the conservative supreme court and steal Florida this country would have never had to deal with that draft dodging, lying, two faced son-of-a-bitch.

And we would probably have no debt! Jus sayin Bush 2 was a total ****ing idiot even Reagan knew that much, and that was after he started losing his mind.

Wah wah wah...

Bush won fair and square, I lived in the state, saw it up close, all the crap Gore threw up was just that, crap, from almost any angle you looked at it, which counties were subject to the recounts, the fact that the news media called the election too early for Gore, before the polls were closed as Florida is in two time zones and the very conservative West panhandle was told that Gore had won the state so we will never know how many did not think they had reason to vote, the studies done by all the major media outlets, print and tv, showing Bush won...its such a joke to keep fighting such a pathetic war that was lost [ think that insane Gore would have given up otherwise? No]... and besides, Bush had all the political angles nicely wrapped up as well, but they had to duke it out in front of us, then the slam to that double chinned jowl of Gore, knocking him to the mat...which made it even cooler...we beat you folks so bad that you are still mad, hilarious...love it....

Keep one thing in mind. Beginning 2008 he has kicked the dog **** out of the two Republican candidates. One question.....what the hell is at stake for him? He's the first black president in the nation's history and after he leaves office he can pretty well name his own course. 'Course the Right might assassinate him the way they did John, Robert and Martin.

Unlike self avowed Progressive Marxists like Lee Harvey Oswald, Confederate Pro-Slavery Democrat John Wilkes Booth, anarchist named Leon Czolgosz , or nuts like John Hinckley. Can you or any Progressive elitist Democrat name a Republican Conservative that has attempted to or assassinated an American President?

Soooooooooooo, the idea is that a real conservative would have bombed Syria weeks ago, years ago maybe, right?

More incoherency from the right.

Ahh, my nemesis speaks to me! Bwuahahahahaha. I will use my bull**** grinder to translate your message.

1941067-original.jpg

Thinking people listen to a person....observe their actions......weigh the evidence.....witness actual results and consider motivating factors before they make a determination regarding one's integrity or level of competence.

And we would probably have no debt! Jus sayin Bush 2 was a total ****ing idiot even Reagan knew that much, and that was after he started losing his mind.

I feel sure that by now the entire debt would have been paid. The first thing Bush did to projected surpluses was to cut taxes in 2001 and 2003 for his rich oil buddies, start two unfunded wars...one totally unnecessary and double the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion.

I feel sure that by now the entire debt would have been paid. The first thing Bush did to projected surpluses was to cut taxes in 2001 and 2003 for his rich oil buddies, start two unfunded wars...one totally unnecessary and double the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion.
No, those projected surpluses were never real to begin with. Clinton only had such a good economy by luck, not by policy. There are experts who claim the economy would be even worse if not for the tax cuts.

Riddle me this...

If Clinton had a surplus, why did the debt still increase during the surplus years?

If I have a surplus in my budget, my bank account moves more positive. What happened?

Juvenile? Something is off in your lexicon. You imagine tablets and dvd players? Cool.

Forget I asked.

Actually, "juvenile" is the best way to describe it. Instead of creating a safe, sane "rainy day fund" for any upcoming attacks, Bush spent his money trying to make 100% of the nation safe from an attack that hasn't happened and the result has been that it was nearly a total waste. In the first place, if Seattle gets attacked, the money spent to shore up Atlanta's infastructure security will remain a waste. Secondly, the money Seattle did spend in 2001-2011 during the years of wild investments with DHS funds is going to be for equipment that wasn't sitting around--its' being used now. It's just as if you give a kid $20K in one day, it will be gone soon compared to if you gave him $1K for 20 years.

As for the Tablets and DVD players, you can make any argument you want for why something is needed for DHS... DVDs are for "training" and tablets are loaded with software that helps responders. Sure...

It's simple waste. No imagination there.

Either one certainly would have been better than Bush, who holds the all-time record for the lowest job approval rating in U.S. history at 19%. So if sanity is your standard, Republicans must be insane.

So you are saying then, not to arrive at that hypocritical tipping point, that you agree/agreed with the Invasion of Iraq, the use of force? And you agree with "taking military action against them"...all of them?

And you really should identify who exactly you are speaking of, we have had a lot of Secretaries of State...the he I assume is GW?

No, I disagreed with the invasion of Iraq then and I disagree with invading Syria now. The post you responded to wasn't my opinion ... I was citing U.S. policy. U.S. policy that Republicans/Conservatives were in favor of when I Republican president supported that policy; but are now against that policy with a Democrat as president.

The majority of voters voted for Gore.

How quickly tea party types rewrite history.

And of course Gore wouldn't have started two vanity wars at a cost of $3T and tens of thousands killed, nor driven the economy to ruin like Bush did with tax cuts for billionaires.

So I guess conservativebizarroworld, starting vanity wars and destroying the economy is sane, and policies for sound growth and peaceful relations is insane. That's for clearing that up.

Either one certainly would have been better than Bush, who holds the all-time record for the lowest job approval rating in U.S. history at 19%. So if sanity is your standard, Republicans must be insane.
I don't think Truman was that well liked at the time either...but he made good hard decisions and history looks favorably at him now. Same will be with GW, some are just too short sighted to even have a clue about that though... has nothing to do with sanity, has to do with truth. What was Ann Coulter's book named? Wasn't it something like, If Democrats had any Brains they would be Republicans...? I think that might just speak volumes of truth.:mrgreen:;)

Bush won fair and square, I lived in the state, saw it up close, all the crap Gore threw up was just that, crap, from almost any angle you looked at it, which counties were subject to the recounts...
You're apparently not familiar with the law in the state where you claim to have lived. As a matter of fact, Gore was following the law, which allowed for a candidate to request a recount in counties where the vote tallies between the two leading candidates was within a very small margin of victory.

the fact that the news media called the election too early for Gore, before the polls were closed as Florida is in two time zones and the very conservative West panhandle was told that Gore had won the state so we will never know how many did not think they had reason to vote...
Probably very few. First of all, Gore was declared the winner in just one time zone before the polls closed, not two. And that announcement came about 10 minutes before the polls closed in the Panhandle.

, the studies done by all the major media outlets, print and tv, showing Bush won...its such a joke to keep fighting such a pathetic war that was lost [ think that insane Gore would have given up otherwise? No]... and besides, Bush had all the political angles nicely wrapped up as well, but they had to duke it out in front of us, then the slam to that double chinned jowl of Gore, knocking him to the mat...which made it even cooler...we beat you folks so bad that you are still mad, hilarious...love it....
What did you win? Oh, that's right ... you stuck America with a president who took us to war over WMD which didn't exist, did nothing to prevent the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history, left office with fewer private sector jobs than when he started, had the lowest JAR in U.S. history, crashed the stock market, housing markets, credit markets, and left our economy in the worst condition it's been in since the Great Depression.

Good job, rightwinger! :thumbs:

The majority of voters voted for Gore.

How quickly tea party types rewrite history.

And of course Gore wouldn't have started two vanity wars at a cost of $3T and tens of thousands killed, nor driven the economy to ruin like Bush did with tax cuts for billionaires.

So I guess conservativebizarroworld, starting vanity wars and destroying the economy is sane, and policies for sound growth and peaceful relations is insane. That's for clearing that up.

Well, we now see the real insanity of the American people having voted back in this empty suit that is everyday proving a disgraceful embarrassment as being in way way way over his head. The guy has no clue. What is his foreign policy, huh? The guy had this false sense of himself, that he was going to walk into a room, be just the opposite of GW and that everybody would worship his every word...what a flop that has been eh? Not making friends of enemies, only making our allies question everything... flip flops and lies all the time, doesn't have a clue as to where he is going as he has no moral compass except for the one that always points directly west [ except in reality its pointing directly left]... and that has proven not to work.

So Gore would have just let 9 11 pass, would have done nothing about it? And yes, liberals always leave everything until a good republican/conservative can come in and save the day... so you are probably right...he would have done nothing like all the other wimps in the party. Except this peace prize winner Obama...escalating Afghanistan only spending more money and lives, then starting the Libyan now the Syrian acts of war? Does he have to give that peace prize back now?

The bizarro-world is only bizarro to left leaners, those types who praised the wonderful world that the Stalinist brought forth to the world [ remember that oh so prescient liberal, John Dewey?] thinking statist economics is by far the better way to proceed. What a joke.

And you are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom