• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baptist preacher not sad that the 5 "homos" were gunned down

Do you obey all the Mosaic laws in Leviticus? Most Christians don't, they just cherry-pick that one and say the rest don't apply to Gentiles.

Leviticus is not recognized as 'law'.

That said, be careful when dealing with that so called author, a lot of what he presents as 'law' was long out of fashion before it was written. I doubt modern Jews burn down their house at any sign of mildew.

Christians are not bound by any laws outside of Jesus teaching and the ten commandments which I say was written by man. I doubt God would use up 40% of them on his own ego and make human relations unimportant.

I didn't make the claim. If it's there as you claim, you should be able to tell me where to look.
That might be my biggest pet peeve on this site. Other posters making a claim and then telling you to prove it for them. The laziness is embarrassing.

More Christian hatred, in other shocking news water is still wet today.

What you define as hate is no more than commentary.

Hate is what Republicans and right wing Trumpnuts spew. I have NEVER encountered the level of hate we've seen in here in the last four or five years.

No not at all.

But you are welcome to find one. I will not hold my breath.
My edited post read:

Post 79: Simpletruther said (emphasis mine):

"I already did. And I suspect a Google search would find mainstream Baptist leaders doing the same.

"You will not find single prominent baptist leader supporting tnis."

Post 94 (emphasis mine):
Already have.

Most probably do not even know about it. Not exactly breaking news.

It shows a perception on your part painted by a biased narrative. Most any baptist leader would denounce this.
That backslid quickly.

You retreated from not a "single prominent baptist [sic] leader" to "most any baptist [sic] leader" almost immediately.

There are crazy people everywhere Best not to quote them.

Depends on how you define it.
Don't forget this post that you conveniently skipped over:

"What definition of the word 'victim' includes Baptists?"

There are crazy people everywhere Best not to quote them.

Then why do we get so much shit from trump? he's as batshit nuts as anyone. Seriously 50,000 individual lies in four years? That has no sanity in it. None. That is batshit crazy as is his non stop victim posting.

I don't know who is a Baptist here.

I condemned it.
Oh, and this one too:

"Is this what you're calling your condemnation?

"'It's evil stuff, but it is being used to smear baptists.'"

Back
Top Bottom