• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baptist preacher not sad that the 5 "homos" were gunned down

As long as they don't stick it in them too often, we can pray it away. But homosexuals should be stoned. They keep forgetting that Jesus fulfulls the old law and absolves all sins, so they don't have to do anything about it but love their neighbors, and judge not lest they be judged. Hypocrites!
The same logic says we should not "do anything" about any sin. It's poor theology. It's not in the bible.

Well, according to the Bible Moses was inspired by God with his laws, Noah was inspired by God to build his Ark, Joshua was inspired by God to kill every living thing in Jericho and Lot was inspired by angels to offer his virgin daughters to be gang-raped by a mob.
Nice deflection, by the way.
I was responding gto your deflection. As if you made a distinction between Paul's letters and "Inspired" writing.

I was responding gto your deflection. As if you made a distinction between Paul's letters and "Inspired" writing.
I did. There is a difference. And that's no deflection- what do you think I was deflecting from?
Paul's Epistles are interesting as early Christianity history but, like some of the OT, one wonders why it was decided to include it in the Bible.

I did. There is a difference. And that's no deflection- what do you think I was deflecting from?
Paul's Epistles are interesting as early Christianity history but, like some of the OT, one wonders why it was decided to include it in the Bible.
Don't you wonder why any of it is inspired? Thus I assumed a deflection.

there was a time when southern men didn't care if <n-word>s were gunned down or not.

i bet there are still many.

The more I come to learn about this sort of thing the more I think these pastors are fighting their own demons.

The one who preaches the most about alcohol consumption is the one most likely to be a drunk the one that preaches the most about adultery is cheating in his wife.

So it makes sense these guys are likely harboring some sexual tendencies.

The more I come to learn about this sort of thing the more I think these pastors are fighting their own demons.

The one who preaches the most about alcohol consumption is the one most likely to be a drunk the one that preaches the most about adultery is cheating in his wife.

So it makes sense these guys are likely harboring some sexual tendencies.
The one who speaks out out against murderers is most likely to be a murderer. Lol.

The one who speaks out against racism is most likely to be a racist lol.

Seee the flaw in this armchair psychology??

The one who speaks out out against murderers is most likely to be a murderer. Lol.
No everybody speaks out against murder. I've not uncounted the pro murder contingent or the murderer pride parades.

Murder is unambiguously evil.

Nice try though.
A lot of the times yes.
Seee the flaw in this armchair psychology??
No. There is a flaw in your understanding. You seem to be constructing a false dichotomy and attributing it to me.

No everybody speaks out against murder. I've not uncounted the pro murder contingent or the murderer pride parades.

Murder is unambiguously evil.

Nice try though.
So morality is based on consensus?

nice try though.
A lot of the times yes.
Then it's mostly liberals who are racist

No. There is a flaw in your understanding. You seem to be constructing a false dichotomy and attributing it to me.
I am constructing a devastating takedown of your armchair psychology.

Man of God.

Yeah, and Jesus has your number pal.

What these righteous assholes don't realize is that homosexuality was OPENLY Practiced in Greece and other regions DURING THE TIME OF CHRIST! It is significant that Jesus never even mentioned this "abomination"

This hollier-than-thow prick is in for a rude awakening.

Pedophila homosexuality was practiced in Rome.

Differant societies have differant mores.
There is no universality to right or wrong but there sure as hell is to hypocrisy.

So morality is based on consensus?
Yes in some aspects yes. If your morality can't exist outside of your religion then it's relative to the religion that exists within.
meaning it's not universal.
nice try though.

Then it's mostly liberals who are racist
Liberals... Not so sure. But leftist particularly the ones that assigned privilege on the basis of race yes. Some leftists even seen deeply obsessed with it I would consider these people racist by any definition
I am constructing a devastating takedown of your armchair psychology.
You aren't though you're attacking a caricature of it that you devised.

I'm not intimidated because you aren't addressing what I said.

No, there is no confluct in loving someone and recognizing their sin.

And the NT clearly affirms it is sin.
Can you point out where Jesus or anyone in the Bible said that it was okay if the homos got slaughtered?

The same logic says we should not "do anything" about any sin. It's poor theology. It's not in the bible.
Of course they should ministered to, not executed(!), but I guess they're too busy with the coverups in their own churches.

Of course they should ministered to, not executed(!), but I guess they're too busy with the coverups in their own churches.
How many y evangelicals hold to executing gays?

What a straw man. To minister, would include rebuke of their sin.

Can you point out where Jesus or anyone in the Bible said that it was okay if the homos got slaughtered?
I didnt remotely say or imply it was "ok".

Why would you ask that?

Man of God. Pro Life...

He's not only a hateful asshole and fake Christian, but he's also an idiot. Three of those five "homos" weren't even gay.

Back
Top Bottom