• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bannon scam will get a lot uglier. MAy snare Trump.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing
Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing - The New York Times

Fresh from his defeat in the race for Kansas governor, Mr. Kobach, the former Kansas secretary of state, is involved in an audacious new project — a privately-funded wall along the Mexican border.

Mr. Kobach, a hard-line ally of President Trump known for his strident stand on immigration, has long advocated a tough border policy.

He is currently an advisory board member of “We Build the Wall Inc.” a nonprofit group that has collected more than $12 million toward the effort. Mr. Kobach says the group has obtained the presidential seal of approval for the private initiative.

Kris Kobach in a January 2019 interview connected the border wall fundraising scheme to Trump: "I talked with the president, and the 'We Build the Wall Effort’' came up. The president said 'the project has my blessing, and you can tell the media that.'"
Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing - The New York Times

Trump Lies, Says He 'Didn't Like' Steve Bannon's Wall GoFundMe Fraud
Trump Lies, Says He 'Didn't Like' Steve Bannon's Wall GoFundMe Fraud | Crooks and Liars

Trump reacts to 'very sad' Bannon arrest, says he 'didn't like' private border wall project
Trump reacts to '''very sad''' Bannon arrest, says he '''didn'''t like''' private border wall project | Fox News

Trump Supported the Private Border Wall at the Center of a Fraud Case, a Close Ally Said
Trump Supported the Private Border Wall at the Center of a Fraud Case, a Close Ally Said – Mother Jones

Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle Endorsed ‘We Build the Wall’ – a $25 Million Scam That Led to Bannon’s Arrest
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmoveme...d-25-million-scam-that-led-to-bannons-arrest/

$450 Million Intended To Build Schools On Military Bases Diverted To Build Trump's Border Wall
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-border-wall-schools-military-funds-1457962

GoFundMe cooperating with DOJ on border wall fundraising probe, offered to refund donor money
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/gofundme-build-the-wall-refund

--------------------------------------------------
Trump has directed that moneys be given to the fraudsters. This will blow up in Trump's face. Given that the wall was ALWAYS a scam, to get votes of racists.

Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing

Fresh from his defeat in the race for Kansas governor, Mr. Kobach, the former Kansas secretary of state, is involved in an audacious new project — a privately-funded wall along the Mexican border.

Mr. Kobach, a hard-line ally of President Trump known for his strident stand on immigration, has long advocated a tough border policy.

He is currently an advisory board member of “We Build the Wall Inc.” a nonprofit group that has collected more than $12 million toward the effort. Mr. Kobach says the group has obtained the presidential seal of approval for the private initiative.

Kris Kobach in a January 2019 interview connected the border wall fundraising scheme to Trump: "I talked with the president, and the 'We Build the Wall Effort’' came up. The president said 'the project has my blessing, and you can tell the media that.'"

Trump Lies, Says He 'Didn't Like' Steve Bannon's Wall GoFundMe Fraud | Crooks and Liars

Trump reacts to 'very sad' Bannon arrest, says he 'didn't like' private border wall project
Trump reacts to '''very sad''' Bannon arrest, says he '''didn'''t like''' private border wall project | Fox News

Trump Supported the Private Border Wall at the Center of a Fraud Case, a Close Ally Said
Trump Supported the Private Border Wall at the Center of a Fraud Case, a Close Ally Said – Mother Jones

Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle Endorsed ‘We Build the Wall’ – a $25 Million Scam That Led to Bannon’s Arrest
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmoveme...d-25-million-scam-that-led-to-bannons-arrest/

$450 Million Intended To Build Schools On Military Bases Diverted To Build Trump's Border Wall
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-border-wall-schools-military-funds-1457962

GoFundMe cooperating with DOJ on border wall fundraising probe, offered to refund donor money

Are there prisons with golf courses?

Nooooo. Trump said he hasn't dealt with Bannon in a long time, long time. So there's no way that Trump would be in on this non-profit money laundering/embezzlement scam. Despite that being his favorite type of scam.

I have a bridge to sell to anybody that thinks a billionaire ex-president will be thrown in handcuffs.

I have a bridge to sell to anybody that thinks a billionaire ex-president will be thrown in handcuffs.

it doesn't have to be prison.

Trump has directed that moneys be given to the fraudsters. This will blow up in Trump's face. Given that the wall was ALWAYS a scam, to get votes of racists.

You guys never get off this might, maybe, could have, would have, might have stuff and here we go yet again Bannon scam MAY snare Trump. Don't you ever get tired of this? Don't you ever get tired of losing? It has become a way of life for you.

Some people are talking about giving him the death penalty. :lamo

the only punishment he'll (potentially) receive is massive financial problems, decades in court and a Nixon like prison of his own making.

Bannon has a boat to sell if anyone is interested.

A billionaire?
He's rich but he won't let anyone see his taxes.
He's smart but we're not allowed to see his grades.
He's exonerated but you can't see the report.

the only punishment he'll (potentially) receive is massive financial problems, decades in court and a Nixon like prison of his own making.

I doubt that big oaf will live much beyond the age of 80. He'll never suffer any real consequences for anything.

I doubt that big oaf will live much beyond the age of 80. He'll never suffer any real consequences for anything.

well, he has a massively fragile ego. losing an election will be like the rest of us losing a parent.

How do you know he is a billionaire?

Yesterday when this story broke I had no reason to think Trump was involved in any way. Then Trump gave a statement saying he knew nothing of this project and I thought, "Aha, he's totally involved in this."

Of course Trump and his Administration is involved, you can't just raise money and build a wall if you want.

If we could we would get trillions in donations to wall off a few red states.

If you read between the lines and assume a bunch of facts not in evidence you will likely find that this scheme was directed by Trump and all proceeds were going to his own secret account he uses to pay off the Russian midget hookers that he keeps stashed in his sex dungeon in tha basement if Trump tower.

Back
Top Bottom