• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bannon scam will get a lot uglier. MAy snare Trump.

I don't know. Do you see any clues that he might own it?

View attachment 67292285

Am I really having this debate right now?

Oh the airline he bought on another loan and properly ran into the ground by not understanding how thin airline margins are BEFORE HE BOUGHT IT.

The most success Trump Airlines ever had was when he let the existing management team run it. Trump got tired of their management because they were not generating the profits he wanted not understanding the airlines don't generate high profit margin. Trump got involved and promptly put a wheel in the ditch headed straight for the river. Smooth donnie...real smooth.

There are two things that allowed Donnie to take so many loans:
1) Fred's repudiation for being ruthless and corrupt but not stiffing his lenders plus the collateral Donnie had from raiding the family funds. Fred knew what he was doing. The Donnie apple fell Farrrrrr from the tree. The only Fred genes Donnie got were the corruption genes
2) Deutsche Bank's own massive corruption, its need to get all those Rubles from Russia that they were laundering out in the form of loans. Excess liquidity is what bank regulators look for as the last thing a bank should have is excess liquidity

Just for the record Deutsche Bank was Hitlers bank, financing the 3rd Reich. Nuff said?????

Last edited:
Oh the airline he bought on another loan and properly ran into the ground by not understanding how thin airline margins are BEFORE HE BOUGHT IT.

The most success Trump Airlines ever had was when he let the existing management team run it. Trump got tired of their management because they were not generating the profits he wanted not understanding the airlines don't generate high profit margin. Trump got involved and promptly put a wheel in the ditch headed straight for the river. Smooth donnie...real smooth.

There are two things that allowed Donnie to take so many loans:
1) Fred's repudiation for being ruthless and corrupt but not stiffing his lenders. Fred knew what he was doing. The Donnie apple fell Farrrrrr from the tree. The only Fred genes Donnie got were the corruption genes
2) Deutsche Bank's own massive corruption, its need to get all those Rubles from Russia that they were laundering out in the form of loans. Excess liquidity is what bank regulators look for as the last thing a bank should have is excess liquidity

Just for the record Deutsche Bank was Hitlers bank, financing the 3rd Reich. Nuff said?????

I'm not having such a ridiculous debate anymore. I think y'all know damn well that Donald is rich.

Come on dude. You really doubt that Donald is rich?

I know that he lies constantly, that he fudged his financial statements, that he cheated on his taxes and that he refuses to reveal his tax returns. I also know that he's been given loans by a bank known to work for the Russian mafia. I know that he doesn't own many of the businesses with his name on them. I know that the outward appearance of wealth and success is his primary currency. I know that he stiffs lenders and doesn't pay employees.

I think it's foolish to assume that either way that he's a billionaire, a millionaire, or poorer than me.

Is it owned in his name, or a LLC? BTW, that is the old plane.

What would it take to get my name on the side of a 100 million dollar jet?

I'm not having such a ridiculous debate anymore. I think y'all know damn well that Donald is rich.

Just consider, you know this guy, always bragging about himself, doing access hollywood arrogant blowhard stuff. Lies about tiny things, and lies about big things. NEVER backs up anything he says.

He says he is a billionaire, and that noone can see proof of anything, even things that are normally surrendered.

Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing
Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing - The New York Times

Fresh from his defeat in the race for Kansas governor, Mr. Kobach, the former Kansas secretary of state, is involved in an audacious new project — a privately-funded wall along the Mexican border.

Mr. Kobach, a hard-line ally of President Trump known for his strident stand on immigration, has long advocated a tough border policy.

He is currently an advisory board member of “We Build the Wall Inc.” a nonprofit group that has collected more than $12 million toward the effort. Mr. Kobach says the group has obtained the presidential seal of approval for the private initiative.

Kris Kobach in a January 2019 interview connected the border wall fundraising scheme to Trump: "I talked with the president, and the 'We Build the Wall Effort’' came up. The president said 'the project has my blessing, and you can tell the media that.'"
Kris Kobach Wants to Build the Wall His Way, and Says He Has the President’s Blessing - The New York Times

Trump Lies, Says He 'Didn't Like' Steve Bannon's Wall GoFundMe Fraud
Trump Lies, Says He 'Didn't Like' Steve Bannon's Wall GoFundMe Fraud | Crooks and Liars

Trump reacts to 'very sad' Bannon arrest, says he 'didn't like' private border wall project
Trump reacts to '''very sad''' Bannon arrest, says he '''didn'''t like''' private border wall project | Fox News

Trump Supported the Private Border Wall at the Center of a Fraud Case, a Close Ally Said
Trump Supported the Private Border Wall at the Center of a Fraud Case, a Close Ally Said – Mother Jones

Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle Endorsed ‘We Build the Wall’ – a $25 Million Scam That Led to Bannon’s Arrest
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmoveme...d-25-million-scam-that-led-to-bannons-arrest/

$450 Million Intended To Build Schools On Military Bases Diverted To Build Trump's Border Wall
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-border-wall-schools-military-funds-1457962

GoFundMe cooperating with DOJ on border wall fundraising probe, offered to refund donor money
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/gofundme-build-the-wall-refund

--------------------------------------------------
Trump has directed that moneys be given to the fraudsters. This will blow up in Trump's face. Given that the wall was ALWAYS a scam, to get votes of racists.

Democrats have been traversing the globe in failed efforts to dig up dirt on Trump. Never mind they have had to wade through deep democrat pig slop in their search. Maybe they will hit paydirt this time.

What would it take to get my name on the side of a 100 million dollar jet?

Just meant that you got it painted that way.

Doesn't mean you actually own it.

No we don't. All we know for certain is that Donnie took a $430M inherited fortune, lost it all and then lost $900M more on top of that going wayyyy into the red. What he has now....who knows.

Yes, his corruption, including money laundering, has made him rich, but what will it matter when it is all confiscated and he will die in prison. I'm looking forward to him, his family and his rotten to the core "empire" being totally destroyed. Do you argue this strongly with republicans, or are you a communist Trumpster?

Are there prisons with golf courses?

There are golf courses that have a view of prison, but no prisons that have a golf course. Certainly not for inmates.

Back
Top Bottom