• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

banned from Political forum, is this my new home?

Slyhunter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
They only banned me from the 25th. But if I don't win my argument with them I'm not going back. If people are free to say Allah is great I should be free to say no he is not and everything that en-tiles. If I can't say it here then **** you I'll find somewhere else to post. I do not post under an alias so I can say nice things. I post under an alias so I can post what I actually think. Period.

tumblr_mdeq0fkmiF1rxazuj.gif

banned from Political forum, is this my new home?

I don't know, do you look like this? Because if you do, I'll take you in little buddy.
images

Anyway, welcome.

I don't know, do you look like this? Because if you do, I'll take you in little buddy.
images

Anyway, welcome.

No, he looks like a kitten with earphones, jamming out to some tunes obviously. :mrgreen:

They only banned me from the 25th. But if I don't win my argument with them I'm not going back. If people are free to say Allah is great I should be free to say no he is not and everything that en-tiles. If I can't say it here then **** you I'll find somewhere else to post. I do not post under an alias so I can say nice things. I post under an alias so I can post what I actually think. Period.

a BUNCH of us here are political forum refugees
at one time we had a social group, the common denominator was that all of us had sought asylum here
there is even a place in this forum where you can openly blast the mods for their actions
something desperately needed over there
so, read and follow the rules here and it should be a pleasant stay
whether thru the 25th or thereafter

Welcome and enjoy the site. I've never been banned from a site before but I've sure been "infracted" a lot here so I'd advise you watch your manners and your temper or you'll soon enjoy the wrath of those in charge. And watch out for the baiters too - they seem to get away with more than you will in retaliation.

I post under an alias so I can post what I actually think.

If "posting what you actually think" entails attacking (flaming) other people then you're in the wrong place.

Otherwise, just don't **** with that stupid ****ing censor-bot thing that ****s up what the **** you're trying to say and you'll be golden.

I came here as a refugee but now consider myself an immigrant.

If "posting what you actually think" entails attacking (flaming) other people then you're in the wrong place.

Otherwise, just don't **** with that stupid ****ing censor-bot thing that ****s up what the **** you're trying to say and you'll be golden.

I came here as a refugee but now consider myself an immigrant.
Flaming an individual poster is not my intent. Flaming a religion perhaps. Criticizing a religion a definite. If they can say Allah is great I should be free to say Allah sucks. If they can say Allah is the only God, then I can say allah is a figment of your imagination. Islam is an evil antiquated religion that needs to either get with modern times or be completely eradicated. Is the signature I had that they banned me for.

Them baiters masters?
Welcome and enjoy the site. I've never been banned from a site before but I've sure been "infracted" a lot here so I'd advise you watch your manners and your temper or you'll soon enjoy the wrath of those in charge. And watch out for the baiters too - they seem to get away with more than you will in retaliation.

Flaming an individual poster is not my intent. Flaming a religion perhaps. Criticizing a religion a definite. If they can say Allah is great I should be free to say Allah sucks. If they can say Allah is the only God, then I can say allah is a figment of your imagination. Islam is an evil antiquated religion that needs to either get with modern times or be completely eradicated. Is the signature I had that they banned me for.

Yeah, you'll definately be cool with that.

We tend to denigrate religion and the religious (of all stripes) around here on a pretty regular basis.

Christians seem to get it more than most but I think that's just because there are a lot of them and their infantile comic book fantasy is sillier than most.

I've actually never seen any censorship of ideas, positions, topics for discussion, or that sort of thing as long as you keep it clean(ish) where other members are concerned (there's even some leeway there as long as you're not deliberately being an asshole).

Granted, I haven't been here that long but from what I've seen the mods and admins do a fantastic job of policing up the bull**** without being petty tyrrants.

Wow. Nothing like puffing up your chest the second you get here. :lol:

Wow. Nothing like puffing up your chest the second you get here. :lol:

after what period of time do you find chest puffing acceptable?

They only banned me from the 25th. But if I don't win my argument with them I'm not going back. If people are free to say Allah is great I should be free to say no he is not and everything that en-tiles. If I can't say it here then **** you I'll find somewhere else to post. I do not post under an alias so I can say nice things.
I post under an alias so I can post what I actually think. Period.

If you can disagree without being totally disagreeable you'll probably be okay here.

If you think that everyone should agree with all of your ideas you have come to the wrong place.

They ban everyone that dosnt have their particular bend. Same here.

You can post whatever you damn well please here as long as you are within the parameters of the rules. Please be sure you read those before you post anything else. And for what it's worth I post what I actually think whether I'm under an alias or not.

You can post whatever you damn well please here as long as you are within the parameters of the rules. Please be sure you read those before you post anything else. And for what it's worth I post what I actually think whether I'm under an alias or not.

If I said what I said in these forums on Facebook my family would disown me and I would be fired from my future job. Currently unemployed. And I have a large family numbers in the thousand's. Well multiple hundreds anyhow.

I think they more let the atheists have free reign over there than any other group, but either way, welcome.

Back
Top Bottom