• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

banned from Political forum, is this my new home?

Thank you for the rambling senility point of view, without which no discussion on a political board would be complete.

Do you recall the point in time in our society when blunt honesty became a sign of senility?

They only banned me from the 25th. But if I don't win my argument with them I'm not going back. If people are free to say Allah is great I should be free to say no he is not and everything that en-tiles. If I can't say it here then **** you I'll find somewhere else to post. I do not post under an alias so I can say nice things. I post under an alias so I can post what I actually think. Period.

Welcome Slyhunter. I'm a newbie too. I've been a member for less than a month. Yes we post under an alias to express what we really think because we can no longer do that in society for fear of retaliation. But don't feel alone, I wasn't a member for 72 hours before I got my first infraction and banned from a thread. My only advice to you is keep your powder dry. Watch and observe who the master-baiters are and beware what you are getting sucked into. Cheers!

They only banned me from the 25th. But if I don't win my argument with them I'm not going back. If people are free to say Allah is great I should be free to say no he is not and everything that en-tiles. If I can't say it here then **** you I'll find somewhere else to post. I do not post under an alias so I can say nice things. I post under an alias so I can post what I actually think. Period.
As-salamu alaykum.

Somehow, I don't think that poster looks like that. Would that puppy say "**** you I'll post somewhere else?" Hmmmmm.

If you want to know what I look like look at my profile picture. gees.

Do you recall the point in time in our society when blunt honesty became a sign of senility?

Probably about the time that a fratricidal war of aggression and conquest conducted by a tyrant was incorrectly termed a "civil war," and was conducted in nearly perfect opposition to the pricipales expressed a lifetime earlier in the Declaration of independence, and in the myth that arose that the war had been conducted with the contradictory goals of maintaining a union which no longer existed, and ending slavery which was still enshrined in the Union Constitution and practiced in some of its states and territories until the last year of that war.

One thing I learned about this forum is that you have to take your lumps. I'm not the smoothest with my words, so I get zapped quite a bit. Also, I'm convinced that this forum has narks, so watch the name calling and personal insults. I can think of one poster in particular who trips over chairs because he can't get to the mod office fast enough.

Last edited:
Totally agreed, some of them will bait you into saying something insulting (responding to their insults), then they go whine to a mod about it and YOU get infracted, not them.

Yea, that would be the reason behind my most recent gig.

Sometimes, you just have to call a moron a moron.

It was worth the gig and the thread ban - every damn dime of it! :mrgreen:

That such and such a person quoted you feature works even when you post in a private mod only thread. I received the message in my email that Lien quoted me and was demanding that I be banned for a post I made.

That such and such a person quoted you feature works even when you post in a private mod only thread. I received the message in my email that Lien quoted me and was demanding that I be banned for a post I made.

Eh? You can report private messages, you know.

Moderator's Warning:
Notice the Forum that you all are in: "Come In and Say 'Hi'". This is not the bitching section. Scroll down for that. Keep this thread civil.

Yea, that would be the reason behind my most recent gig.

Sometimes, you just have to call a moron a moron.

It was worth the gig and the thread ban - every damn dime of it! :mrgreen:

I just say whatever I want, then when I get 6 points I start to censor myself.

a BUNCH of us here are political forum refugees
at one time we had a social group, the common denominator was that all of us had sought asylum here
there is even a place in this forum where you can openly blast the mods for their actions
something desperately needed over there
so, read and follow the rules here and it should be a pleasant stay
whether thru the 25th or thereafter
FYI, there is again a Social Group of PF refugees here
http://www.debatepolitics.com/groups/pf-refugees-ii.html
and has been for a year.
Slyhunter is already member.
Everyone is [now] welcome Except the group's former mod who showed far worse abuse of speech and petty personal politics than the board that spawned it. The irony.

Last edited:
I was always fond of the term sweater meat for an ample female bosom.

As far as my third leg...:liar2...I call it the executioner.

I'm fond of calling people thread necros that decide they should bump a 5 month old thread for no reason.

If I said what I said in these forums on Facebook my family would disown me and I would be fired from my future job. Currently unemployed. And I have a large family numbers in the thousand's. Well multiple hundreds anyhow.

My band had a party of 500 show up to one of our gigs. I think she took up most of the front row. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom