• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

banned from Political forum, is this my new home?

Jugs! Melons!

Mighty mammeries!

boobs.gif
love10.gif

Hooters! (hilarious the direction this thread has taken)

Speaking of which, earlier posts made me wonder (again) why so many guys name their little fellers.

Speaking of which, earlier posts made me wonder (again) why so many guys name their little fellers.
That's easy. Do you really want to be bossed around all damn day by someone who you don't even know?

Well they have to have somebody to talk to when they piss off the wife.

:mrgreen:

I think if you're talking to your genitals, something else is up.

:mrgreen:

Somehow, I don't think that poster looks like that. Would that puppy say "**** you I'll post somewhere else?" Hmmmmm.

They only banned me from the 25th. But if I don't win my argument with them I'm not going back. If people are free to say Allah is great I should be free to say no he is not and everything that en-tiles. If I can't say it here then **** you I'll find somewhere else to post. I do not post under an alias so I can say nice things. I post under an alias so I can post what I actually think. Period.

As far as I can tell, you're free here to say that Allah is the false Satanic god of a hypermasculine, genocidal and misogynistic death cult which is antithetical to analytical thought, but you have to say it in a nice way.

Welcome and enjoy the site. I've never been banned from a site before but I've sure been "infracted" a lot here so I'd advise you watch your manners and your temper or you'll soon enjoy the wrath of those in charge. And watch out for the baiters too - they seem to get away with more than you will in retaliation.

Totally agreed, some of them will bait you into saying something insulting (responding to their insults), then they go whine to a mod about it and YOU get infracted, not them.

As far as I can tell, you're free here to say that Allah is the false Satanic god of a hypermasculine, genocidal and misogynistic death cult which is antithetical to analytical thought, but you have to say it in a nice way.

Ya sure are, and you can say GAWD is a putrid mish-mash of earlier myths, legends and along the way other pagan traditions. Some of GAWD's earliest 'blessings' bestowed on His People was sanctioning genocide of the original tribes in the 'Holy Lands'. Throw in brutal wars between Catholics and Protestants, the enslavement/genocidal conquest of the New World for a proper death cult.... oh and as far as antithetical to analytic thought try everything from refusing to see the earth is round, revolves around the sun, the earth is HOW old and my fav evolution is justa theory- like gravity... :roll:

Top it off with the modern expressions of this 'faith'- pedophile so-called celibate priests, snake handlers, and another fav- pray the gay away... :shock:

But don't post anything even slightly controversial like the above in the 'Religion' Section.... :peace

Ya sure are, and you can say GAWD is a putrid mish-mash of earlier myths, legends and along the way other pagan traditions. Some of GAWD's earliest 'blessings' bestowed on His People was sanctioning genocide of the original tribes in the 'Holy Lands'. Throw in brutal wars between Catholics and Protestants, the enslavement/genocidal conquest of the New World for a proper death cult.... oh and as far as antithetical to analytic thought try everything from refusing to see the earth is round, revolves around the sun, the earth is HOW old and my fav evolution is justa theory- like gravity... :roll:

Top it off with the modern expressions of this 'faith'- pedophile so-called celibate priests, snake handlers, and another fav- pray the gay away... :shock:

But don't post anything even slightly controversial like the above in the 'Religion' Section.... :peace

Thank you for the rambling senility point of view, without which no discussion on a political board would be complete.

I don't have pecs. Mine are called tits.

You mean those are not muscles to aid in your flying?

Bonus points to any who get the reference!

Thank you for the rambling senility point of view, without which no discussion on a political board would be complete.

Continuing with the earlier chi-chi part of the thread, I thought it was just TIT for tat.... :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom