• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Banndit forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCitizen

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I apologize if the subject is offensive for moderators -- DP seems to be pretty tolerant. Straight Dope Message Board seems to be a good forum, but moderators are ban -- happy. The NeoGaf forum seems to be extremely ban -- happy. Something Awful has 195,539 users, and 21,234; it also has 63,237,156 total posts plus 177,503,398 archived posts -- that is much much more then 9,157,240 posts here.

Reddit rarely bans users, Tumblr almost never, Youtube almost never, Twitter moderately, Facebook frequently.

You should be banned for that post.

I apologize if the subject is offensive for moderators -- DP seems to be pretty tolerant. Straight Dope Message Board seems to be a good forum, but moderators are ban -- happy. The NeoGaf forum seems to be extremely ban -- happy. Something Awful has 195,539 users, and 21,234; it also has 63,237,156 total posts plus 177,503,398 archived posts -- that is much much more then 9,157,240 posts here.

Reddit rarely bans users, Tumblr almost never, Youtube almost never, Twitter moderately, Facebook frequently.

In every case I've seen the user was banned because of user error! Nothing to do with the moderators, people just don't know how to control themselves on the internet. That's why we need moderators! DUH!

That being said, wtf does your statistics have to do with bans?

In every case I've seen the user was banned because of user error! Nothing to do with the moderators, people just don't know how to control themselves on the internet. That's why we need moderators!

In 1990s many forums were totally anonymous and unmoderated.

Imagine if all the internet turned into 4chan..

Moderator's Warning:
We do not discuss other forums here at Debate Politics. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom