• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Banana Sandwich with Peanut Butter and Mayo

OMG, my ex-husband ate banana and peanut butter sandwiches... slathered with mayonnaise!!! :2sick1:

I forced him to make them himself, because the combination literally made me nauseous. Yeah, I'm a hater. I'm so ashamed. :3oops:

PB sandwich + sliced banana + honey rules the barren earth.

I have relatives who do, but I really do not like banana and bread together or banana and mayo together. The textures gag me in the former and the taste in the latter.

I prefer mine with bacon...bacon makes EVERYTHING better!...:mrgreen:

edit: OH and grilled.

I prefer mine with bacon...bacon makes EVERYTHING better!...:mrgreen:

edit: OH and grilled.

Bacon really does make everything better. Its gona take a lot bacon to help the peanut butter banana and mayo sandwich, even if it is grilled.

Bacon really does make everything better. Its gona take a lot bacon to help the peanut butter banana and mayo sandwich, even if it is grilled.

Naw, try it! I realize it sounds gross but it is pretty good. They say it's what killed Elvis...?

OMG, my ex-husband ate banana and peanut butter sandwiches... slathered with mayonnaise!!! :2sick1:

I forced him to make them himself, because the combination literally made me nauseous. Yeah, I'm a hater. I'm so ashamed. :3oops:

With mayo? Oh god.

I have relatives who do, but I really do not like banana and bread together or banana and mayo together. The textures gag me in the former and the taste in the latter.

Mayo??? Peanut butter? Bananas? Together? Really? You eat that? Ok. Your taste is defective sir. I suggest you seek medical attention.
Guys, I'm telling you, try it. It is money in the bank. Well, IDK if Di could take it. She seems to be held up on the texture lol. But everyone else should try it.

Guys, I'm telling you, try it. It is money in the bank. Well, IDK if Di could take it. She seems to be held up on the texture lol. But everyone else should try it.

I have tried it many times. They suck

i know how you feel; my family has this dish called hot dog gravy. it's pan fried sliced hot dogs in a milk and flour gravy that is served over bread. i almost have to force people to try it. the initial reaction to the idea is almost always negative, but once they try it, they are sold.

No, you suck. That's the greatest sandwich ever made. :blastem:

The Grilled Cheese Gang has lots of words for you that contain "****ing" :bringit:boxer

I have eaten many PB, banana and mayo sammiches. They are good. I prefer PB, banana, honey and raisin sandwich.

Mayo in general is OK, though I rarely use it. Catsup they could ban tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me.

The only possible explanation for that combination is pregnancy.

Which combination, CJ? I may be pregnant, depending upon your answer! :eek: :lamo:

Greeting, CJ. :2wave:

Ok I might. Are putting the mayonnaise on the inside of the sandwich with the peanut butter or are you using like butter for grilling it?

Isn't that called the "Elvis Presley Heart Attack Special"?

I prefer smooth peanut butter about 2" thick with bananas on toasted bread. No mayonnaise.

Back
Top Bottom