• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ban women from driving?

What if someone is abused by their spouse, do you think they should be punished for walking away from them?
Seperation, but not divorce, can be justified in such circumstances

Why would you ban them from driving altogether? Or not treat them like any other citizen? Why the discrimination?
This isn't a third world country where men get to decide these things...
Men are not deciding... Science is.

No, we're not Saudi Arabia. We don't ban women.
Men do not want to ban women... where did you ever get such nonsense?

Your article says “involved” and not “caused by” male drivers.
If more men are 'involved' in accidents then they obviously need to be the cause don't they. Unless a small proportion of women are going around smashing into men.

Seperation, but not divorce, can be justified in such circumstances

I'm not sure I understand why it would be ok to separate, but not divorce. I'm guessing this belief has something to do with your faith. I don't really understand it, so I did some searching to try to gain some perspective:

And this then is the ultimate purpose and meaning of marriage—it is God’s gift to us, designed to bring us joy and Him glory. With this gift He covered our aloneness, providing us with the hope of companionship, and the joy of connected intimacy—with Him and with one another.

If there is no joy, companionship or intimacy, is it really a marriage anymore in the first place? At this point I would view their marriage as nothing more than a contract that binds them under the law, and I'm not sure why severing that bond would be wrong.

Should we ban men from living since they are causing more homicides?

well CERTAIN men for sure, just don't ban liberal Snowflakes
wink_40x40.gif

Back
Top Bottom