• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baltimore to no longer prosecute marijuana possession

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...-prosecute-marijuana-possession-regardless-of

Baltimore's top prosecutor announced Tuesday that the city will no longer prosecute any cases related to marijuana possession, regardless of quantity or a person's criminal record.

Marilyn Mosby, the state's attorney in Baltimore, is also seeking to have the courts vacate roughly 5,000 prior marijuana convictions going back to 2011, The Associated Press reported.
====================================================
Apparently a growing trend nationwide. If you got 'em, light 'em.

Why mess with kiddie dope? Get some meth, cocaine or heroin and get seriously altered.

Last edited:
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...-prosecute-marijuana-possession-regardless-of

Baltimore's top prosecutor announced Tuesday that the city will no longer prosecute any cases related to marijuana possession, regardless of quantity or a person's criminal record.

Marilyn Mosby, the state's attorney in Baltimore, is also seeking to have the courts vacate roughly 5,000 prior marijuana convictions going back to 2011, The Associated Press reported.

Good news!

Wish they would do the same here, but we will vote for legalization soon enough... We border 3 states with legal pot (CA, CO and NV), and NM will eventually legalize....as for Utah? LOL

Good news!

Wish they would do the same here, but we will vote for legalization soon enough... We border 3 states with legal pot (CA, CO and NV), and NM will eventually legalize....as for Utah? LOL

Utah will legalize recreational pot when you can ice skate across the roof of Hell. If they ban alcohol & caffeine, what chance does MJ have?

Last edited:
Utah will legalize recreational pot when you can ice skate across the roof of Hell. If they ban alcohol & caffeine, what chance does MJ have?

I wonder if they can have hot drinks on Kolob?

Seems like a no brainer to me, and that pot legalization is hitting its stride. About 50 years at least too late, but still a good thing.

just get it over with and legalize it federally. it's silly to ruin the lives of some people in the backwards states while encouraging people in other states to get rich by producing pot.

We're winning. Good.

I always thought it'd be another 20 years at least until I saw this happening.

I wonder if they can have hot drinks on Kolob?

I think Kolob is roughly equivalent to 'going under the cans' in Scientology. They both make about as much sense.

Back
Top Bottom