• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baltimore cop VS 14 year old kid

What a dickhead cop. He should be fired over this incident. This cop has probably been a bully his whole life and he needs to go work for the mob or something ... better yet, ship him off to Iraq or Afghanistan where he can really prove how 'tough' he is.

What a dick.

Probably the first time this kid ever had a foot up his ass. Seems reasonable to me. Sure the cop was an ass... but he was right - the other kids know when to keep their pie holes shut. This was a character building moment.

Probably the first time this kid ever had a foot up his ass. Seems reasonable to me. Sure the cop was an ass... but he was right - the other kids know when to keep their pie holes shut. This was a character building moment.

The whole thing just reminds me of why I could never be a cop.

Think again bub :roll:

how come no one give me and thank you points anymore? :confused:

The whole thing just reminds me of why I could never be a cop.

Well, it's not a requirement of the job at all. I just think some people should not be cops and this guy may be one of them. Most of the cops I've met are nice - stern because they have to be - but nice. This guy's just angry I think because he has to roll in that little toy clown cop car. But again, being an asshole isn't against the law nor is it a reason to dismiss him from being a cop. How the rest of us handle assholes is character building.

Well, it's not a requirement of the job at all. I just think some people should not be cops and this guy may be one of them. Most of the cops I've met are nice - stern because they have to be - but nice. This guy's just angry I think because he has to roll in that little toy clown cop car. But again, being an asshole isn't against the law nor is it a reason to dismiss him from being a cop. How the rest of us handle assholes is character building.

I do have to agree, the kid suffered from what I would call a "lack of parenting".

What I meant by the fact that "this is one of the reasons I could never be a cop" was probably not the reasons you were thinking.

I could never be a cop because the one day I lost my cool because some punk disrespected me,... some other punk is likely to get the whole thing on tape and use it against me.

And getting me on tape more than once,... as this cop aparently has?

That just confirms it even better.

I just come through a really rough patch with my job that I have now. I even tried to quit because it didn't look like it could get any worse.

A really good cop with good people skills would make this cop look REALLY bad,....

I believe that!

But that (to me) doesn't mean this cop is the devil incarnate either.

Being an asshole is not against the law, I agree. But throwing that kid to the ground sure is against the law. If you or I did that over something someone said we could be charged with battery. I saw no reason for that doughnut eater to physically take the kid to the ground. That cop must have already been in hot water to make his lard ass to pull patrol duty in that tiny car.

Being an asshole is not against the law, I agree. But throwing that kid to the ground sure is against the law. If you or I did that over something someone said we could be charged with battery. I saw no reason for that doughnut eater to physically take the kid to the ground. That cop must have already been in hot water to make his lard ass to pull patrol duty in that tiny car.

Not beholding to a standard is ALSO against the job. ;)

Sometimes, You have to be an asshole.

They should give this guy a reality show. The tag line could be something like "Soft crimes, HARD JUSTICE"

Wack-jobs like this should never become a cop. They are emotionally screwed up and want to be a cop to get revenge. Or something like that.

I believe that video is several years old.....

What am I thinking again about?

Because the second separate incident is similar to the first. The cops an ass... so what? Lots of cops are asses.

And fat asses to boot. Why is it that cops these days are all fat? Must be all those doughnuts.

Last edited:
You know what is funny about this video other than the fact that it is old?

This video is used in Police Training courses on how NOT to treat the public.

Someone found this on YouTube and thought it was new?

This cop is way out of hand, and yes it is a absolute abuse of power from this cop. This cop should be disciplined or fired, these three where just teenagers. Just hearing these three teenagers talk, they were no threat at all. Now that said the video started sometime after the initial contact, what transpired before hand to set this cop off, although the treatment from this cop still was no excuse. Not a good way to make a positive impression on teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom