• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Balochitan

Baloch

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Hope no one is going to be surprised why am going to write about my country.

Balochistan is my mother land which was occupied by Pakistan on 28.03.1948, then it was divided in to three, one became a part of Iran, second became a part of Afghanistan and the third became a part of Pakistan. From the day one we Baloch are seeking our right, right of self-determination.

Balochs are struggling against Pakistan to be freed.

We just want the all the world should know that, still there is a nation waiting for justice among other nations.

Regards,

Baloch.

rwbbutterfly5.gif

This is a great place to get the word out. I have to admit, I have never heard of it. Our media is more interested in sensationalism, I'm afraid. :doh

[
QUOTE=Baloch]Dear Friends,

Balochistan is my mother land which was occupied by Pakistan on 28.03.1948, then it was divided in to three, one became a part of Iran, second became a part of Afghanistan and the third became a part of Pakistan. From the day one we Baloch are seeking our right, right of self-determination.

We just want the all the world should know that, still there is a nation waiting for justice among other nations.

Regards,

Baloch.
Welcome, and thank you for your contribution, I never even heard of this and it is an extremely important thing to know. You are a great patriot to your country. Keep up the fight and hope all goes well.

many thanks for welcoming me in this great site where we can at least express how we Baloch nation are suffering by sate of Pakistan.

Freinds,

We Baloch were very simple, honest, helpful, co operated with every one and especially with Pakistan. In fact, we got nothing in return except ignorance, hunger, thirst, and backwardness.

When we realized that, something going wrong against us by the Punjabi establishment and we began to ask why no education for us, why no treatment for us, why no roads and other facilities for us?

The Pakis started to react negatively against us; the real example is Dr Imdad Baloch and many more who are still in jail and many were killed.

Pakistan forced us to be changed, and we are changed now and going to change others too, and will tell the world that Balochs are not any more Slave of Pakistan.

Baloch said:
Dear Friends,

Regards,

Baloch.

I just took a class at UT on South Asian politics and unfortunately never heard of the Pakistan invasion. It focused on the Pakistani vs India conflict in that time period.

Thats the problem with education, you never hear about the little guy as there isn't enough time a lot of times. :(

Welcome sir. If you have any online information in English I would be interesting in reading about it.

*EDIT I'll take a look at that site.

Dear Bluefire,

There is a lot to be talked about Balochistan, Politically, economically, and geogrophically. For your kind information we are running too, to reach to our goal, which Freedom of my homeland from Pakis, that looted every thing from us.

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves" - A.Linco..

Pls, see how we are suffering;

http://www.balochvoice.com/drought.html

Re: Balochistan

Friends,

Is there any one who can help this nation?

If you have gone through the proper channels at the UN, I would suggest contacting a US Sentator up for re-election in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom