• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ballot-Harvesting In Minnesota!

Yes the man will take money from anyone that offers it to him. Plus he is not in any jeopardy because in July when this happened there was nothing illegal about what he was doing. It was a win win for him and fools just eat this stuff up. None of these ballots were for the general election and ballot harvesting is now limited to 3 ballots.
I didn't say it was illegal, I know what went on, I live in the area. They have subsequently gone through those same high rises and secured a vote for Omar for the Nov. election. Somalis live in clans and the only way an idiot like Omar can hold her seat is with a guaranteed backup of enough votes to elect her to office. Any opposition to her particular clan was crushed and her detractors spoken too. In other words, they got their mind straight. Central to the Project Veritas investigation was Omar Jamal, a political insider active in the city’s Somali community. Jamal works with the Ramsey County Sheriff Department and is the chairman of the Somali Watchdog Group. He has had his life threatened many times.

Sure, Go to 33:04 for an interview with Omar Jamal.

I didn't say it was illegal, I know what went on, I live in the area. They have subsequently gone through those same high rises and secured a vote for Omar for the Nov. election. Somalis live in clans and the only way an idiot like Omar can hold her seat is with a guaranteed backup of enough votes to elect her to office. Any opposition to her particular clan was crushed and her detractors spoken too. In other words, they got their mind straight. Central to the Project Veritas investigation was Omar Jamal, a political insider active in the city’s Somali community. Jamal works with the Ramsey County Sheriff Department and is the chairman of the Somali Watchdog Group. He has had his life threatened many times.

Thanks for the Reply. My bad though, I should have asked for independently verified links. I don't normally do videos, give me transcripts and independent corroboration if possible. I might go look see if I get around to it.

Thanks for the Reply. My bad though, I should have asked for independently verified links. I don't normally do videos, give me transcripts and independent corroboration if possible. I might go look see if I get around to it.
I gave you a link to a podcast. Within that is an interview with the Somali individual that brought many issues to the Minneapolis police and James O'Keefe.

I gave you a link to a podcast. Within that is an interview with the Somali individual that brought many issues to the Minneapolis police and James O'Keefe.

His point was that one cannot assess the credibility of a source by counting on what the source himself says in an interview...

Project Veritas says that Omar Jamal, their key whistleblower “works with the Ramsey County Sheriff Department and is the chairman of the Somali Watchdog Group.”
Records obtained by the Daily Dot indicate that the “Somali Watchdog Group,” the group which Jamal allegedly heads, only just registered its website in late August 2020.
The timeframe appears to be after Project Veritas began producing the video, which shows footage from July.

Project Veritas Communications Director Neil McCabe was curt when speaking with the Daily Dot and failed to answer straightforward questions about Jamal’s organization.

Asked if Project Veritas believes their whistleblower’s organization is a real group and if Veritas fact-checked the authenticity of the “Somali Watchdog Group,” McCabe stated, “I believe that he identifies as the chairman of that group.”

The Ramsey County Sheriff Department’s phone line operator could not confirm to the Daily Dot if Jamal is or was an employee. Multiple requests for such information to numerous department representatives went unreturned.

When the Daily Dot asked Veritas’ spokesperson if they ever confirmed he worked for the department, McCabe stated, “He represented to us that he was—had a relationship with the Ramsey County Sheriff Department.”

Also

Omar Jamal, key source of Project Veritas election fraud video, backtracks on cash-for-ballots allegation.

Omar Jamal specifically alleges that he thinks a clip that purports to show a “ballot harvester” paying a voter $200 in exchange for a vote was instead a demonstration of how that process allegedly works. That is, not an example of “systemic voter fraud” seen in real time.

Those votes were collected in the Somali community. The premise that these people would not vote for Omar anyway is ludicrous. How many other Somali refugees are running for her seat?Collecting legal votes from registered voters is not a "scheme" it is democracy.

This entire accusation was proven to be a hoax, why are we even still talking about it?

In this case the video was produced by the offender without any help from Veritas. He is the brother of a sitting city council member. one of those that demand the police be abolished. They already have 80,000 omar ballots confirmed. All gathered from the Somali high rises all across her district.

And he admitted this was all fake.

And he admitted this was all fake.
You are mixed up. He denied it was real even though it was his video. Understand he did nothing illegal as long as he was within the states guideline.

Well, exceptin a judge ruled that doesn't apply this year... But you just keep on lawyerin...
Yep I go by what the law says.
The law says 3.

he has 300. We need an investigation done on what exactly happened if these people are registered or even allowed to vote.
if whether or not they were coached on who to vote for or what was said to them.

All of that stuff could be illegal and mean the ballots are illegal and him and his company could face jail time for a slew of federal charges.
I thought you guys were all for a fair election until you get caught rigging it. Then you start coming up with every excuse in the book.

PS the judge does not have the right to change laws. his ruling as far as i am concerned is invalid and unconstitutional.

Yep I go by what the law says.
The law says 3.

he has 300. We need an investigation done on what exactly happened if these people are registered or even allowed to vote.
if whether or not they were coached on who to vote for or what was said to them.

All of that stuff could be illegal and mean the ballots are illegal and him and his company could face jail time for a slew of federal charges.
I thought you guys were all for a fair election until you get caught rigging it. Then you start coming up with every excuse in the book.

PS the judge does not have the right to change laws. his ruling as far as i am concerned is invalid and unconstitutional.

People do not have to act based on what you think. A court decision gives the legal interpretation of laws untl they are overturned.

People do not have to act based on what you think. A court decision gives the legal interpretation of laws untl they are overturned.
The courts can be wrong. in this case they are wrong.
the courts do not have the power to re-write law.

only the legislature can do that.

The courts can be wrong. in this case they are wrong.
the courts do not have the power to re-write law.

only the legislature can do that.

Only courts decide that ther courts are wrong. Your personal opinion does not create a legal obligation for others to act based on it.

Back
Top Bottom