• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ballot-Harvesting In Minnesota!

They are. O'Keefe is a known liar.

Please post 1 example of a video that was deceptively edited or one report that O'Keefe and Veritas has published where they lied about the subject that they targeted.

Not like this it's not. He's allowed 3 for the entire election. He has 300 on a single day.
Fair enough. I didn't catch that in the OP.

Typical Trump haters in this thread.

When presented with evidence of illegal action against one of their own, their only response is that the person presenting the evidence is not credible.

They don't give a damn about the illegal action. That's stuff is okay.

The ends justify any means no matter how illegal, immoral, unethical or corrupt.

So who has been indicted?

So who has been indicted?
Who do you want to be indicted?

Me? I'll be happy with honest politicians not using illegal, immoral, unethical or corrupt means to get their end. Unfortunately, the Dems don't have any such politicians.

Who do you want to be indicted?

Me? I'll be happy with honest politicians not using illegal, immoral, unethical or corrupt means to get their end. Unfortunately, the Dems don't have any such politicians.
Trump supporter decries need for legal, ethical, and non-corrupt means of politics. Hypocrisy news at 11:00.

When presented with evidence of illegal action against one of their own, their only response is that the person presenting the evidence is not credible.

The ends justify any means no matter how illegal, immoral, unethical or corrupt.

We should accept project Veritas, but the NYT is dismissed out of hand.

And we don’t care. The only reason any of you are screaming about this is because you think he should keep the gig regardless of whether Americans want him or not.

All we need is an investigation to determine if this is true! What's wrong with that?
Why are you Democrat supporters all choking up and having a melt down over this?
:ROFLMAO:

Please post 1 example of a video that was deceptively edited or one report that O'Keefe and Veritas has published where they lied about the subject that they targeted.
Get real, he is a scammer, and, he is a ***** grabber. He brought a journalist out on a boat, and started threatening her with dildoes. He has been sued MORE than Trump, if you can believe that.

Please post examples of the "untruths" that Project Veritas has published... Surely the list must be extensive based on your post.

I'd ask you to post the number of defamation lawsuits that O'Keefe and Veritas have lost over the years, but there aren't any. That's right, of the many filed against them over the years they have never lost as much as one.

Would you care to guess how many times O'Keefe has forced the media to issue corrections or retractions because they published false information about him or Veritas? I'll save you the trouble... At last count it was 322.

If this is a legitimate claim then you'll have a legitimate source. Obviously O'keefe is not that source.

If this is a legitimate claim then you'll have a legitimate source. Obviously O'keefe is not that source.

So you don't have any examples?

That's ok, your one of many who have made the same false assertion in the name of their political ideology.

So you don't have any examples?

That's ok, your one of many who have made the same false assertion in the name of their political ideology.

I'm not playing this game. Do you have a legitimate source to substantiate O'Keefe's claim or not?

If the answer is no then this discussion is over.

They will defend anyone. Who the hell would want Omar on their team? She is a radical who hates, hates, hates America.

Get real, he is a scammer, and, he is a ***** grabber. He brought a journalist out on a boat, and started threatening her with dildoes. He has been sued MORE than Trump, if you can believe that.

Get real you say?

Real, like posting an example that supports the assertion that O'Keefe deceptively edited one of his sting videos?

If he has done that, then why is it people like yourself can't come up with one example?

How much money has Omar funneled to her lover, now husband?

I'm not playing this game. Do you have a legitimate source to substantiate O'Keefe's claim or not?

If the answer is no then this discussion is over.

Do you have a legitimate example of where O'Keefe or Project Veritas has published a video that was deceptively edited or misrepresented anyone they depicted?

Do you have a legitimate example of where O'Keefe or Project Veritas has published a video that was deceptively edited or misrepresented anyone they depicted?

So no, you don't have a legitimate source to substantiate O'Keefe's claim.

Goodbye.

We should accept project Veritas, but the NYT is dismissed out of hand.

And we don’t care. The only reason any of you are screaming about this is because you think he should keep the gig regardless of whether Americans want him or not.
Project Veritas identifies their sources.

Of course, you don't care. The ends justify any means no matter how illegal, immoral, unethical or corrupt.

Pretty much all of them. Which is why he is so discredited.

Not giving him the views.. sum it up for us...

I watched it. There's no way to tell how many of anything there was in the car, and the person was speaking (Somali?) With subtitles presumably supplied by Project Veritas.

Pretty much all of them. Which is why he is so discredited.

Really?

Then it should be real easy for you to pick one of them and tell us where it was deceptively edited.... If you can't manage that, then how about you link to any website that has done it? Surely there are dozens of left leaning websites that have shown this deceptive editing you claim exists.

Back
Top Bottom