• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Balance of Nature Review: Revolutionary or Waste of Money?

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Balance of Nature is a popular supplement company that sells fruit, vegetable and spice supplements, and suggests on their website that the supplements can replace the intake of fruits and vegetables from diet: “Easily get 31 Fruits and Veggies with Balance of Nature!"

But are fruit and veggie supplements as healthy as eating whole fruits and veggies, or are they a waste of money? Does Balance of Nature contain any unhealthy additive ingredients? Why did the company receive an FDA warning letter? And how do real customers rate and describe the effects of Balance of Nature supplements?

In this article we'll answer all of these questions and more as we highlight some strange health claims on the Balance of Nature website, analyze medical research to give our take on whether fruit and veggie supplements are actually healthy, and share our concerns about the "research" backing Balance of Nature.
=====================================================
Freeze-dried fruits & veggies have been around for decades. There is nothing new about this product. A waste of money.

Balance of Nature is a popular supplement company that sells fruit, vegetable and spice supplements, and suggests on their website that the supplements can replace the intake of fruits and vegetables from diet: “Easily get 31 Fruits and Veggies with Balance of Nature!"

But are fruit and veggie supplements as healthy as eating whole fruits and veggies, or are they a waste of money? Does Balance of Nature contain any unhealthy additive ingredients? Why did the company receive an FDA warning letter? And how do real customers rate and describe the effects of Balance of Nature supplements?

In this article we'll answer all of these questions and more as we highlight some strange health claims on the Balance of Nature website, analyze medical research to give our take on whether fruit and veggie supplements are actually healthy, and share our concerns about the "research" backing Balance of Nature.
=====================================================
Freeze-dried fruits & veggies have been around for decades. There is nothing new about this product. A waste of money.
I've seen the commercials. It looks like large capsules. Is that all it is, freeze dried fruit and veggies?

I just assumed that they are intended to be used by those who just want to be sure they get a healthy amount of those fruits and veggies. I didn't know that the company was making claims beyond that. I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention to the commercials.

My general rule of thumb is if you're trying to sell me something on TV with "testimonials", it's a pass...

Off topic, but I love some of the scam stuff out anymore. I just recently really started watching any YT at all for some instructional videos. Keep seeing an add pop up that says tinnitus has been proven to kill brain cells and leads to dementia!
So click the link to save yourself! 🤪

Last edited:
I've seen the commercials. It looks like large capsules. Is that all it is, freeze dried fruit and veggies?
Yes that's all it is.

I've read a fair amount of the benefits of eating foods in their natural state, and it seems to make sense.
Well, as far as natural as you can get these days.

You can claim what you want, and say it contains it, but there's things that don't go right when digesting modified "healthy stuff".

The human body has evolved over a long period to ingest what it has been fed. Strip out the stuff that is no "nutritional value". and you'll likely piss it out.

Not recalling at the moment, but there are some substances in foods that trigger the body to absorb what it needs from it. Remove it through manufacturing being left with your miracle product, and you have shit.. Literally shit, went right on through...

You're not changing how the body responds to what it is evolved to overnight. Put all the "nutrition" you want in a capsule. The only thing that is going to improve for anyone is your bank account.

Snake oil, don't waste your money, just eat real fruits and veggies, they don't even need to be organic.

Snake oil, don't waste your money, just eat real fruits and veggies, they don't even need to be organic.
Every time a commercial for Balance of Nature or Prevagen comes on, I tell my wife 'Snake Oil.'

Every time a commercial for Balance of Nature or Prevagen comes on, I tell my wife 'Snake Oil.'
When you see these ads, you know it's a con. They are charging way too much to pay for all their TV ads. Hocum. Bogus.

I saw a TV ad for a nutritive shake that appears to be algae. Pennies a pound to make - water, sugar, light. To be on TV they would have to be selling this stuff for $$$, Pure imitation of Prevagen etc. Did a search but not found.

Back
Top Bottom